Active Topics

Is it spoken for? I would be interested if it is not.

Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
Originally Posted by telecomgeek79 View Post
Hey X61:
Could you answer these questions?
My apology. I have been busy the past couple of days so I could not check into this. Anyway, I still have it available and noticed a lot of people have shown a great interest. I need a new phone before I can let go of this one. I am expecting a N1 sometimes soon and once it arrives, I'll sell the N900 to the luckiest person...
Is the ADH transferrable?
Not sure, I will have to check into that for you. I believe it is transferable but I don't know.

I would guess the batts are original, but can you clarify?
Not sure what you meant by "original" but the batteries were purchased of ebay and they have been great and useful since. I purchased them when I learned the battery life of the N900 is terrible so I try keeping an additional battery with me wherever I go just in case the juice runs out of one.

Scratches,dents?
Absolutely none. This guy has been well protected ever since it was purchase. The screen protector is great.. barely noticeable.

Post pics?
Will do that as soon as I get the chance.
Thanks,
Thank you.

Posts: 87 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Canada
Would you consider Canada " overseas"? I am very interested, so let me know if it is still for sale and you can ship.

Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
Originally Posted by x61 View Post
I have officially decided to let go of my N900. I will be putting on Ebay but I want to give the opportunity to fellow maemo to grab this device at a cheaper price. It will go for $495+ shipping. This includes:
Screen protected N900 in its original box.
2-extra N900 batteries.
A rubber case protector.
A hard case protector.
A carrying case.
Also have a 2 years Warranty with Accidental Damage from Handling (ADH) Protection from Square Trade.

I may ship free to continental US, depending on how soon you want the device.

My lost, your gain. Happy Negotiating.
This is still up for grab. Will have some pictures ready by the end of the day. Could not locate the other batteries but will try to look for them when I have the time.

Note: Just checked with Square Trade and the ADH Warranty is transferable so you get that one too. It expires 1/1/2012

Last edited by x61; 2010-04-15 at 16:00.