Posts: 299 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Singapore
This reminds me of a thread I started some time back about the iPhone People.

Well... I've grown wiser. I am still very happy with my choice of the N900, but I do realize that the iPhone is right for a whole bunch of people out there...
MobiTifo (which was formerly known as QSportsEvent) - Sports leagues tracking (mainly football).

Posts: 62 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ space coast
Judging by some of those answers they are just misinformed consumers giving a reply in a forum. Probably a lot are more device fans than actual apple fans. Not really anything worth making fun of or being bothered about is there?

Now to actually hate someone over their beliefs or ideas about a phone..

That's a tad scary.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by malabar View Post
Stick around. It happens here daily.

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ ,, Earth !
Originally Posted by malabar View Post

That's a tad scary.
it's not about the phone actually , it is about the degree of fanboyism
i have alot of apple fanboys friends , and they are awesome , because they actually admit that 'no bluetooth' and ' no mms' is an issue , they don't go around saying lame excuses to cover it
i just hate people who make lame excuses rather than just admiting that it's a issue .. that is it

Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
Originally Posted by U.ser View Post

your opinions ?
Post it on macrumours.com or appleinsider.com. Maybe macdailynews.com, if you want to wrestle with fanbois who make Nokia, Sony, Microsoft and all other fanbois look like reasonable and intelligent human beings, but don't post it here.

Tags
bourdain rims, his mommy