Active Topics

Posts: 67 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Portland OR USA
No silly. it's over by canada, to be exact, it's by that great country called Alaska.

Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
Originally Posted by nosa101 View Post
I didn't know there were other countries apart from America? Where is Romania? Is that east Texas?
Nope.

Texas is a hotel in eastern Romania.

Originally Posted by telecomgeek79 View Post
No silly. it's over by canada, to be exact, it's by that great country called Alaska.
Alaska ain't got nuthin' in it. I'm sure Rumania is east Texas. Somewhere around Marshall

Posts: 62 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ space coast
I hitchhiked to Canada once, is that a european country? Oh wait, there was that trip to eindhoven in '65 when I learned to enjoy warm beer. I'm pretty sure that was Europe, course it coulda been Canada. I bought my first MG auto back then. A ''62 MGA MK III . maybe that was japanese tho, hmmm so confused.

I know this. go to any landfill in the states and it is filled with stuff
Hecho en Mexico
made in china, vietnam, guatamala, germany, ireland, and on,and on.

Posts: 67 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Portland OR USA
Alaska ain't got nuthin' in it. I'm sure Rumania is east Texas. Somewhere around Marshall
Speaking of Marshall. Is he doing OK?

Posts: 577 | Thanked: 699 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Malta
I didn't know there were other countries apart from America? Where is Romania? Is that east Texas?
Actually I met several people who don't know where Malta is...one of Europe's superpowers ...

Actually it's quite understanding...

On this subject:

Last edited by pantera1989; 2010-05-28 at 19:10.

Posts: 1,425 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hong Kong
That's enough. You guys sleep over geography classes??

I think I should remind you guys again what the world looks like with this detail map:
Attached Images

Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
This is the best one.

Originally Posted by pantera1989 View Post
Actually I met several people who don't know where Malta is...one of Europe's superpowers ...

Actually it's quite understanding...

On this subject:
Malta? What is that? Malt liquor?

Posts: 577 | Thanked: 699 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Malta
Malta? What is that? Malt liquor?
Cute

Malta is a superpower country with a great government. The streets are all paved well. You won't find one single bump. It is like driving on air here.

We also felt the need to help Greece due to their economic problems. So we borrowed 30 million euros I think from outer countries to loan them to Greece. Is that a good government or what ?