Active Topics

I always use micro B and have never had any problems with it. The only thing missing is the option to close a window in prtrait mode, wich can be annoying. I wonder if meego will have micro b? Who needs apps with a killing browser?

Originally Posted by edcarsky View Post
You have to try Opera, it's been so long when it was launch and i havnt use it as well, but now i like Opera its very fast and very friendly outlook.

I like Firefox, but like what other says, it's takes long before it load and sometime encountering bugs that cause delay browsing.

Thanks but , doest it bring you the desktop / mobile version of webpages? that is my concern

Posts: 116 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Finland
I tested Firefox and Opera, but returned to MicroB. Great browser, eventhough links do not open at a first click all the time.

Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
Mostly Firefox. It is a lot faster now after 1.1. Sometimes microB (hate that it opens a new window all the time).

Have tried Chromium but it takes too much cpu and Opera don't have flash.

Here's what I like so far.

The startup speed of micro b.
The rendering and extension engines of Firefox.
The UI of Opera.

If they would work together on a browser...that will be the ultimate one!

The Following User Says Thank You to chatbox For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by tom4_u View Post
Thanks but , doest it bring you the desktop / mobile version of webpages? that is my concern
You can choose which one you want in settings. If only opera link also synced the passwords it would be the perfect.

Posts: 52 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Maidstone, UK
I use microB, mainly because it's faster than FF. I don't like the way firefox struggles with rendering pages and scrolling. I love the tabs, pdf print and add-ons though. I wish microB could have those.

Banned | Posts: 778 | Thanked: 337 times | Joined on Jun 2010
builtin
works fine for me

Posts: 15 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Denmark
Micro B and opera. Don't like the interface of firefox and the advanced features I want don't translate well to a small screen.

Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by elepedus View Post
I use microB, mainly because it's faster than FF. I don't like the way firefox struggles with rendering pages and scrolling. I love the tabs, pdf print and add-ons though. I wish microB could have those.
Then you haven't tried Firefox 1.1 it renders the pages a lot faster than microB. Also by clicking ctrl+link it opens in a new background tab instead of a foreground window.