Active Topics

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by aligatro View Post
If you don't like maemo then why did you buy n900? Usually people research first and then buy the product, not the other way around.
Everybody take a drink!
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Posts: 1,210 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ hamburg,germany
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
Everybody take a drink!
says the godfather of n900 smashing?

Nobody likes us but we dont care....

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to atilla For This Useful Post:
well thanks for making a respectable criticism of the OS.

most of the time it's vague "It was crappy since day 1 I f*cking hated it. and nokia just abandoned us. bla bla bla"

You clearly state it's the little things that matter, and you can't argue with that.

I respect Android very much, but unfortunately not Motorola. haha.

Good Luck!

The Following User Says Thank You to roger_27 For This Useful Post:
Uhhhh.... Points about the N900, Maemo, and Nokia aside. REALLY?!?!?!?!?! Going from a N900 to a Cliq is about the phone hardware equivalent of going from a BMW to a Chevy Aveo. Plus Android is fun and nice (I've had a couple), but Android with Moto Blur all over is terrible. Nextime at least get a real smartphone before bragging about leaving Nokia to something else.

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Maemo OS != Ovi maps
And about support. What is current time-frame for next n+1 updates to your Motorola cliq? Does it have official OTA update to Froyo?

.edit
In some prospect I find it funny that you call people who dare to question and argue against critique made by other users fanboys. Same time you fall in your own trap by attacking towards some non existent spaghetti monster :|

I´m glad that you have found device that fits your needs. Best feedback in the world! If x doesn´t fit your needs change it asap. Take this as lesson.

Last edited by slender; 2010-11-11 at 20:35.

The Following User Says Thank You to slender For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,169 | Thanked: 1,174 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ sunderland
all traitors must be shot!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to leetut For This Useful Post:
Posts: 92 | Thanked: 134 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Europe
Let me just try and understand this here. If people say goodbye, because they are moving on, and realised the N900 was not the perfect device, that should be perfectly fine.

But, what exactly is the value of people that already have moved elsewhere, to come over here and spread negativity?

I for one do like the N900 a lot, but I am just amazed to see people here that dont like the device. Why be here? I dont get it.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NOMOS For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by atilla View Post
says the godfather of n900 smashing?
Says the... face of.. being smashed! YEAH! Whoo.. maybe taking too many drinks, hanging around this thread.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

The Following User Says Thank You to danramos For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by cfh11 View Post
If you bought a Cliq and you don't regret it, then the n900 was never for you to begin with. What a piece of **** that phone is...
Totally agree with you, N900 is not a really good phone, but Cliq is worse, , it is just a piece of crap.

And I wonder why this post even made it to the forum when its against the rules.

• No Trolling
A post that is solely intended to incite controversy or conflict, or cause annoyance or offense is considered "trolling". These posts will only lead to personal attacks and emotional outbursts from other members, which results in an unhealthy atmosphere.

Tags
finally!, good riddance, pointlessness, shed customers, thank god