Notices

Posts: 439 | Thanked: 192 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ spain-aragon-zaragoza
not

urban terror run with n900 without overclock 600mhz

but run slow , i played with 600mhz in any stages 16fps in other 5-10fps but with overclock ever good fps

with filebox manager you can copy and paste big files .pak in q3a

is the loading screen taking too long with you ?

two things

one Fn (Blue Arrow) + Ctrl/Sym = Open/Close console. and for exit game write in console /quit

second i start first screen fast but when i am loading any map , yes it is very ......... seconds and seconds.... about 1min 15-20 seconds

can you shoot in urban terror¿?

i asigned other keys to shoot but never shoot.

it is rare

i only played server mode host dedicated NOT mode or lan mode

Last edited by samipower; 2010-12-10 at 23:08.

ok i tried it again and it worked, you can shoot with the proximity sensor just like quake 3 and open area but i've killed till now 3 trees and 2 walls, isn't there any bots (other players) ?

i shoot any times , it is very rare with proximity sensor i change weapon.

bots , ?? , not problem i installed urban terror in my pc and i am looking this .

i played with a keyboard usb , my mouse not run with hen , i will try other mouses for can play with keyboard and mouse.

yes i tried hid-scripts and patch xorg and extmou(point cursor nothing and i wrote special command line for this ) , the three programs for run mouse and nothing

i think that bluetoth are better than usb , because usb consumption higher than bluetoth . or i think it.

stages slow and stages fast with mouse i can do it, fast list stages that run slow or fast

for example stage casa slow , stage dreesing room is fast

Last edited by samipower; 2010-12-11 at 16:36.

i added new info about bots

Originally Posted by samipower View Post
i shoot any times , it is very rare with proximity sensor i change weapon.

bots , ?? , not problem i installed urban terror in my pc and i am looking this .

i played with a keyboard usb , my mouse not run with hen , i will try other mouses for can play with keyboard and mouse.

yes i tried hid-scripts and patch xorg and extmou(point cursor nothing and i wrote special command line for this ) , the three programs for run mouse and nothing

i think that bluetoth are better than usb , because usb consumption higher than bluetoth . or i think it.

stages slow and stages fast with mouse i can do it, fast list stages that run slow or fast

for example stage casa slow , stage dreesing room is fast
huh ? what ? XD

i tried to play with mouse and the mouse run well with n900 desktop , i can move the point cursor in display but into urban terror , point cursor not move , in gamming it freeze , ,i can move any times with mouse pressing right-left keys but bufff very bad control

and point cursor to fire ,nothing not move , and in menu game i can not move the point cursor with the mouse

????
keyboard usb run well gamming urban terror

shooting with proximity sensor was once working, now its not

Posts: 543 | Thanked: 151 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Germany
We are talking of the mod which looks like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=503CV...eature=related ? It looks better then CS 1.6 then