Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by cincibluer6 View Post
Details and/or link? I've got an old 5800 that would love some Belle-esque firmware.
you can find most modded filmware HERE.....

Last edited by pusak gaoq; 2011-12-08 at 06:12.

Posts: 1,238 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
Originally Posted by cincibluer6 View Post
Details and/or link? I've got an old 5800 that would love some Belle-esque firmware.
its not symbian belle or Anna. it just a port of C6 (not c6-01) which supports widgets in homescreen.

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by panjgoori View Post
its not symbian belle or Anna. it just a port of C6 (not c6-01) which supports widgets in homescreen.
like i said...MOST of them!!! there a few more forum that modded/port these filmware...google it...i give the link cause it the only forum that is active on symbian modding as to date...

Originally Posted by pusak gaoq View Post
the whole point of the OS have been missing since Elop take over!!!!

believe me once you have use modded symbian then you will understand the different....

why modded symbian better???
cause not all symbian user have credit card/paypal acct to buys app/games on their device...go to any symbian forum (be a member) then you can download any cracked apps/games & install it on your modded symbian device....

best example is 5800...its symbian v5....we manage to port symbian belle that is impossible to install/flash using normal method (NSU,JAF or Phoniex)...yes it might not be 100% belle but it is much better than normal symbian v5....

Holy crap dude. So, unless you can pirate, ANY OS WILL BE SH|t FOR YOU? All OSs have app stores. If you can't buy apps, just don't use that feature. It's an option, you know that right?

Now you've pushed it. Belle on 5800??? Good luck without that GPU and low RAM.

Wake up BOY!!!

Originally Posted by pusak gaoq View Post
like i said...MOST of them!!! there a few more forum that modded/port these filmware...google it...i give the link cause it the only forum that is active on symbian modding as to date...
Symbian Belle has not and will not ever be ported (I have come to resent that word) to the Nokia 5800.

Anybody that says otherwise is clearly attempting to make their device sound better than it actually is. Every Symbian touch device before the N8 was awful, and the N8 wasn't even great.