Active Topics

Banned | Posts: 42 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Jul 2011
I have a brand new n900 that I bought in case my old one falls apart. However the oldie is still working well without problems. I am willing to trade my new n900 for another gadget. Make me an offer

Posts: 500 | Thanked: 437 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Oklahoma
Originally Posted by xur17 View Post
We just completed this trade successfully.

Just in case other people were interested in trading.
Congratulations on completing your trade. (seriously, not joking) Fitting the right person to the right device ends up in a net gain in happiness in this world. I know when I sold phones on eBay the best part wasn't the money, it was getting the e-mail saying how they "loved their new (to them anyway) phone."

The Following User Says Thank You to tzsm98 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by tzsm98 View Post
Congratulations on completing your trade. (seriously, not joking) Fitting the right person to the right device ends up in a net gain in happiness in this world. I know when I sold phones on eBay the best part wasn't the money, it was getting the e-mail saying how they "loved their new (to them anyway) phone."
I agree. I really enjoyed my n900, and got involved enough to write a few "apps" for it, and port some stuff over to extras-devel. My main reason for moving to android was for the google integration (google voice, push gmail, google maps, etc.), and so I could have a phone that just works.

If I had the money to own multiple phones, I definitely would have kept my n900, and continued to use and develop for it. Unfortunately that is not the case, but it did go to good hands.