Rename the thread to "If I stop talking, the voices in my head will take over - Thread"

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by misterc View Post
how long do you bet 'til it gets grounded?
or taken den it finally settles down it will turn into a usefull placeby heavy flak artillery?
looks like the 1st shot was already fired
When it finally settles down it will turn into a usefull place i am sure if allowed and the reason i did not put this in off topic was because i want the rules of this community to also apply to this thread so be careful how you conduct yourselves (not you of course as your a proven gentleman ).

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Negatron Dan! Optimus Dave here. I already love this thread. I think we should move this to off topic before I go bersark here...This is now my playground. Call me if you want to play.

I don't think we should allow nicks starting with "a" and ending with a "k". I don't want to allow the word "apple" nor "soccer".

Is it possible for me to be moderator in this thread?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Moderator | Posts: 2,622 | Thanked: 5,447 times | Joined on Jan 2010
I have a posts/day ratio of exacly 1 and I intend to keep it. I think this is the right thread for me those days I have nothing interesting to say

Originally Posted by misterc View Post
so much for openness.
facts lie louder then words, as the saying goes...

so, where were we?

name for an open source renewal of Maemo:

os2011.org as an reference to the last Maemo version 20.2010.36.2 (hope i got it right)

oss20xx.org where xx not in {05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12} as those numbers are already taken.
your valid point to mark the Openness versus os20xy

osos2011.org as a play on osso
osos2010.org would be nice too in that case, as an allegiance to the original

???

EDIT: nice how constructive ppl are on this forum, isn't it?
Well i think oss2011.org is up for grabs at the moment but i could be wrong.

The time to hack the Maemo os is not far away and i am probably right in my assumption it would not be allowed on this particular community but i could be wrong?.

Let the people talk among themselves as we know where we're at

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Negatron Dan! Optimus Dave here. I already love this thread. I think we should move this to off topic before I go bersark here...This is now my playground. Call me if you want to play.

I don't think we should allow nicks starting with "a" and ending with a "k". I don't want to allow the word "apple" nor "soccer".

Is it possible for me to be moderator in this thread?
Bless you hehehehehehe i wish you could be the one and only moderator on here .

Originally Posted by qwazix View Post
I have a posts/day ratio of exacly 1 and I intend to keep it. I think this is the right thread for me those days I have nothing interesting to say
always welcome

Some bad news on tv today that really shocked me beyond belief so so sad.
Am reffering to Norway of course.

Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
Well i think oss2011.org is up for grabs at the moment but i could be wrong.

The time to hack the Maemo os is not far away and i am probably right in my assumption it would not be allowed on this particular community but i could be wrong?.
if you can bear the noise ratio, why not?
remember Godzilla and the guy studying worms around tcherno? life blossoms even in the worst environments, right?

Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
Let the people talk among themselves as we know where we're at
Freedom is just Chaos, with better lighting.
-- Alan Dean Foster
@ least we have the light @ the end of the tunnel
pitty they didn't want the candle, isn't it?

Tags
bizarro world, give it up, off site, tmo gone wild, tools mingling, trolling trolls, unbelievable, vanity thread, winding down