Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 1,100 | Thanked: 2,797 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by OMOIKANE View Post
How to play it fullscreen? Too small game area.
I never installed this one, but you could always go for the original (full screen) Maze of Galious using the openMSX emulator on your N900

Posts: 78 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Moscow
Originally Posted by ade View Post
I never installed this one, but you could always go for the original (full screen) Maze of Galious using the openMSX emulator on your N900
Thanks/ But i like enchanted graphics of the port)
And battery life will be better i think. All i need is stretched to fullscreen image. Is it possible through game cfg or something?

Image not stretched in openmsx. Port is working faster.

Posts: 50 | Thanked: 120 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Poland
Originally Posted by OMOIKANE View Post
All i need is stretched to fullscreen image. Is it possible through game cfg or something?
Hmmm... I don't think it was implemented in the original version. There was a hardcoded zoom function but I didn't even remap the keys
I'll have a look-see if anything can be done -- with a minimum acceptable amount of hassle, that is.

Meanwhile try replacing the game executable with this file (copy it to /opt/mog/ and chmod +x it, you know the drill). Now the up/down cursor keys should control the zoom level which should alleviate your problem.... somewhat.

Originally Posted by trompkins View Post
Meanwhile try replacing the game executable with this file (copy it to /opt/mog/ and chmod +x it, you know the drill). Now the up/down cursor keys should control the zoom level which should alleviate your problem.... somewhat.

Thanks. But game screen is the same size as before. And i use down arrow for down)