Active Topics

Whay
Originally Posted by stew-b View Post
It was a very tough choice for sure , main reason was nexus won't take a card and no gorilla glass, also the smart action app looked to be ax great idea and not forgetting the 8MP camera, also setting a google more own motorola iam going it will see ics update before many other devices..
too many mistakes on this post lol, still getting used to Swype! What I was trying to say is that google now own motorola so should be a good thing for updates..

Quite impressive for a smartphone (it's bullet proof too )

''MATERIALS: SUPER STRONG, NOT SUPER SIZED
Thin no longer equals frail. We made the MOTOROLA RAZR with KEVLAR® fibre, while Corning® Gorilla® Glass helps the screen stand up to the scratches and scrapes that are bound to happen. Spilt coffee? Caught in the rain? No problem. This phone is protected with a splash-guard coating — even the electrical boards inside''

What surprised me, is one of the accessories ''smart controller'' and the thinness of the phone.

Last edited by MadVakov; 2011-11-12 at 23:15.

Originally Posted by stew-b View Post
ps have 2 n900s to sell here in the UK now if anyone's after one.
mine is in good shape with only 1 small scratch on screen and another small mark £130 posted uk

pics can be supplied.
Have you sold your N900 yet & is it still in warranty?

Thanks

I have sold mine, still have the other one available, they are nearly 2 years old so no warranty!