Active Topics

Any way to lower text size in browser? It's too large, would prefer it to be something like N900's.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Jolla leadership should read this. ability to change font sizes is extremely important on todays device. N9 failed in this regard and I hold Jolla leadership responsible for this. N9 is such a step backward compared to n900

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Thank you Lumiaman for your insightful comment...On that note can you hold S.Elop responsible for not allowing traffic, routing and automatic map colors on the N9 due to WP not having it at the time of N9's launch?

Read the thread on the above issue and you can see how senior management could not make their minds up on allowing these features for the N9...

Are you going to thank Jolla's leadership for implementing such features way ahead of what WP could do? At the same time would you appreciate them for future-proofing the N9 with the disabling done only on a superficial level allowing the community to modify the files to enable them?

Or will you just carry on your drivel as usual?

I'm 99% sure you'll just carry on your drivel but then there's the 1% hope just like there's the 1% hope that WP can one day become a market leader...

Last edited by thedead1440; 2012-08-19 at 16:43. Reason: typo

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
N9 geniuses. I am giving away my last N9 to a NOKIA enthusiast, but, he cant read small font. Has any genius here figured out how to increase and bolden fonts in messages, emails, etcetera?

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
I saw wolke start a thread about changing the font sizes and he did change it for specific instances...Ask him instead and your perennial issue might be solved old man

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Cape Town,South Africa
Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
N9 geniuses. I am giving away my last N9 to a NOKIA enthusiast, but, he cant read small font. Has any genius here figured out how to increase and bolden fonts in messages, emails, etcetera?
If you use tweak X in Schturmans N9Qtweak you can increase font size in messages. I have been using it for ages and being an old man with decreasing eye sight found it extremely useful...Good luck!

Posts: 640 | Thanked: 435 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ rajvoSa BA
umm, i did tweaking to decrease fonts sizes
but, there's way to increase them too...though, it's really not so hard...

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Cape Town,South Africa
Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
Just checked my mailbox my good friend Lumiaman,but couldn't find the promised N9 after my "golden tip"!
So it looks like I have to treat myself to a delicious Lumia 920 after all!....