Poll: Que SO prefieres para un celular?
Poll Options
Que SO prefieres para un celular?

Posts: 54 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
Lo único lento que tiene ese celular es que no es compatible con el 3g de Argentina. El flash 10 no se extraña pero si hubiera sido lindo un soporte más grande para html5 para no extrañarlo. (sobre todo para el opera que es mi browser favorito)

Igualmente si te parece lento en responder deberías probar el speedpatch y swappalube o quiza en overclockearlo un poco. Igualmente pensa que ya es un procesador viejo (el mismo que el iphone3gs pero con el doble de definición de pantalla).

Ah, y los mensajes MMS, cuando fue la última vez que lo usaste en otro celular? Si mande uno de esos fue mucho

Last edited by LaLlamaQueLlama; 2012-02-09 at 19:52.

Posts: 485 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Galiza
Originally Posted by zogg View Post
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, [...]
what-the-f*ck!?!?!?

The Following User Says Thank You to Hariainm For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by Hariainm View Post
what-the-f*ck!?!?!?
check it on wiki or google

I'm just tired that people do not respect others and post in their own language, as you can see english is not my native too, but at least i know i should use it on english speakers forum, as well as it's international one

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post:
Posts: 185 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Mexico DF, Mexico
Originally Posted by ZogG View Post
check it on wiki or google

I'm just tired that people do not respect others and post in their own language, as you can see english is not my native too, but at least i know i should use it on english speakers forum, as well as it's international one
I agree we could fall in something like "Babel Tower" doom... but sincerely there are no rules (I thought there were, but couldn't find one) prohibiting threads entirely in a single foreign language. Aside, you know, there's nothing new under the sun, so you are not missing anything... and the most important... nobody forces you to read this thread if you don't understand spanish. So... stop trolling "plis".

Bienvenido, jistycs , recuerda que si tienes una duda es más probable que recibas respuestas si la planteas en inglés, así mismo, este es un foro internacional por lo que el lenguaje predeterminado es el inglés. Los usuarios de Maemo son pocos (aunque gracias al N9 los usuarios de Meego-Maemo/Harmattan ya son más), y están regados por todo el mundo, así que conviene que las discusiones interesantes se mantengan en inglés, pues al hacer "hilos" en español, automáticamente excluyes a muchos (la mayoría) de los usuarios. Claro está, no hay un foro hispano oficial, así que tampoco se puede considerar "ofensiva" o irrespetuosa la existencia de hilos como éste, en otros sitios sí hay "subforos" para lenguajes distintos al inglés.

Al respecto de tu opinión, te comentaré que el N900 en cuanto a hardware se refiere es básicamente un Iphone3GS con pantalla resistiva en lugar de capacitiva y teclado, así como un puerto microUSB, y menos bandas de red. Y un logo de Nokia en lugar de una manzana. Y plástico en lugar de partes metálicas.

Lo único que hace único (valga la redundancia) al N900 es su sistema operativo y lo "abierto" que es respecto a prácticamente todos los otros dispositivos móviles semejantes. No es 100% software libre, pero hay muchas personas que han dedicado mucho tiempo y esfuerzo de forma casi heróica para proporcionarnos una basta cantidad de aplicaciones y reemplazos "libres" para diversos programas del sistema que no lo eran (cámara, reproductor multimedia, básicamente) e incluso características que no estaban contempladas (USB Host, Overclocking, videos en 720p, HDR, foco manual, reproducción por cable de Audio-Video en formato NTSC que estaba defectuoso, escritorio en modo retrato, etc, etc, etc...)... Así que en conclusión, creo que la fortaleza del N900 es precisamente su sistema operativo.

Saludos!
N900 registered as Linux Machine # 426325

The Following User Says Thank You to strange1712 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK

My website

GitHub

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by strange1712 View Post
I agree we could fall in something like "Babel Tower" doom... but sincerely there are no rules (I thought there were, but couldn't find one) prohibiting threads entirely in a single foreign language. Aside, you know, there's nothing new under the sun, so you are not missing anything... and the most important... nobody forces you to read this thread if you don't understand spanish. So... stop trolling "plis".
The rules are for those who can't get what is right themselves, there are rules that are written in forums, blogs, internet, real life and any sociaty. But there are rules that are not written, though you still understand what is good or wrong. For example if there would be no rule "not to kill" i still wouldn't kill - as it's wrong. Now imagen i would start 10 threads a day in russian and hebrew (speak both) abd when you come here to find interesting threads to read you would see those here on top, that would mess the search to find something - that's the desciption of spam - when it's trashing your info so it makes hard to find the important one.

I assume if you come to other country than yours you wouldn't speak spanish, as you want people to understand you and you want to show respect. Same here, otherwise there are thousands spanish, chinese, russian ans so on communities of meego, maemo, harmattan and so on.

For now i don't understand what you talking about and it makes me feel uncomfy and not in my place. Imagine yourself sitting at the table with people from different place and speaking loudly in their language. It feels uncomfy, and unwelcome, you need to respect people around you in conversation, and if you don't care about more than 90% that can't understand you here, than you are the one who is rude.

The Following User Says Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post:
With respect... Spanish is a distinctly more major world language, both in terms of number of speakers and of geographical distribution, than is Hebrew or Russian. Clearly it is relevant to a number of users here. If it really offends you, Google Chrome offers a translate function.

Oh, and just for the record, I'm as English as they come... I just happen to speak Spanish when it furthers communication or welcomes new users. If we do get somebody posting in Russian or in Hebrew, feel free to help out. Until then, feel free to keep quiet if you don't have anything constructive to add.

The Following User Says Thank You to magick777 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 528 | Thanked: 345 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ MLB.AU

It's not about how many people speak that language(i still think all ex soviet union coutries are really populated so not sure if i can agree), i just use logic.
More same threads here with same questions people asking less chanse to find usefull info and to make people actually think for themselve when they just want to do nothing and to get straight answers, i think not me but OP should bother with translation and search as info here already.
And if to be more logical:
1)thread is important - than share with everyone
2)same as 10 more other threads - use search, do not trash forum, respect others
3)translation of other thread - same as 2 as well imagine it in 20 translations

it's hard to find usefull info with all those threads, even if it's in english. I might be mean a little bit, but on other hand if person bothers to translate himself with google chrome, to search a little bit for the first time it would save everybodies time and teach him a lesson how to find info, otherwise if he cant find any info himself when its all here around at least 5 times in 10 different threads, than maybe phone with linux like n900 where you need to understand things and to know to find info is not for him at all.

You're making a big assumption, which is that the OP even speaks English. He's seeking to have a discussion, not reinvent the wheel, and I don't think he's done anything wrong by posting in his native language. As you can see, he's got several responses, so it's relevant in terms of the fact that on an international forum, we will have hundreds if not thousands of Spanish-speaking members.

I broadly agree that where there is a free choice, English would gain a wider audience, and indeed an earlier poster has said as much. Where it is not a free choice, I would rather have well written Spanish than machine translation. However, I have understood useful technical information from forum posts and documents in languages that I do not speak (Italian, German, & French) and am grateful to the original contributors for posting them. The purpose, after all, is communication.

Seriously, if we get an enquiry in Hebrew from someone who doesn't have a better option, I hope you'll respond - in Hebrew. Also keep in mind that some countries teach substantially in English by default, some don't, so what's "normal" to you might not be in Argentina.

The Following User Says Thank You to magick777 For This Useful Post: