Active Topics

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
nope a Ch.Saqib logo all over the boxed-up phone...

Posts: 73 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Pakistan
I dont think it is over. As long as this community lives Maemo/MeeGo will remain alive

The Following User Says Thank You to Ch.Saqib For This Useful Post:
May be I am crazy but I hate Nokia for killing such good OS. And its Lumia who has stolen the design of N9. So, why change N9? It is the original one and they are the copied one

but then when you take your n9 around wont people be confusing it for a NOKIA? so how would your protest be effective then? better box it up!

Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
make a petition i'll sign it

They will know that its Nokia but they will also notice the change then i will tell them why I have done this. I will tell them not to trust Nokia, anytime they will leave you alone..

I have never made a petition but yeah sign many. So, anyone plzz guide me. I will surely do it

Originally Posted by Ch.Saqib View Post
I have never made a petition but yeah sign many. So, anyone plzz guide me. I will surely do it
Protests are going to be as useless at informing Nokia of ur hatred as my left foot!

Just accept that you have a piece of Nokia history worth parading and NOKIA made it.

I wouldn't deny that Nokia made my N9, they abandoned it in the end, but its not the people who actually engineered and designed it's fault.

Its the timing of the device and big ol' Elop to blame!

So if anything, get an "I H8 ELOP" Hard case for your N9

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
I wont say that just hate Elop. Whole Board of directors, Share-holders are responsible. Because board has made him CEO. And share-holders they didnt say anything about what he is doing.
And dont forget Hildon, Series 90, Series 80 and great Maemo were killed before Elop

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ch.Saqib For This Useful Post:
so are you gonna protest for series 90, 80 and Maemo too? if so what will your preferred protest method be? censoring NOKIA logo on each of your phones??? how about you post a youtube vid of how NOKIA has been unkind and link it here...