Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by don.edri View Post
Hey, guys, don't be harsh! Somebody is sacrificing his time to do something for the community, so at least appreciate the effort, if you don't like results...
Read what the OP has being posting on F2thak's thread and videos then you would know what a tool the OP is...

He deserves all the bashing coming towards him... After all if you can dish it out then learn to take some especially when you don't package as .deb and come up with frankly a pos theme...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 90 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ India, Canada
I think its a really cool project. only thing i and i think many others dislike are the colour choices. Clash Horribly!! But I think the dev said that colours can be customized.

Posts: 181 | Thanked: 106 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Bahrain
insert bleedingeyes.jpg here

Dear OP,
Where have you disappeared after unleashing the theme you so proudly proclaimed to be better than F2thak's FDB theme? People pay to use F2thak's themes but your theme is such that you would need to pay people to use it

Anyway I hope hereon you don't flame others when you are able to come up with an excuse for a theme. Neither do you have a .deb for easy installation nor do you have a single component in the theme that is in anyway better than F2thak's theme...

From,
an user who burnt his eyes trialling the joke that you uploaded...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by F2thaK View Post
O.M.F.G.

lol

Oh, and please stop spamming my youtube page and theme thread.
My eyes... They're bleeding :O

haha ultimate insult has been delivered... AMD puked at your theme... Mate the only way from hereon is up... You cant fall any lower...

I kinda dislike how the community is acting in this thread. Even if the OP really has been posting bad stuff by himself.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Morpog For This Useful Post:
Posts: 135 | Thanked: 158 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany
talk.maemo.org Rules

Respect Forum Moderators, Administrators and Members

If you have any problems with any of the staff, please PM or email the Administrator(s). Attacking any forum staff will be considered as violating the "No abuse, insults or personal attacks" rule. talk.maemo.org is a gathering place for people of many ideas but a common goal (the use, development of, and promotion of Maemo-related devices and software) and disagreement with ideas is not an excuse to be disagreeable towards other community members.

The Following User Says Thank You to superjunior For This Useful Post:
To quote Fight Club;

[q]I felt like destroying something beautiful.[/q]

Wow, Yellow on Purple. Wasn't there something in the bible that says not to do that? If not there should have been!

slaapliedje

By the way, cool work, even though it's like a 80 clown cars all jumped off a cliff and now we're witnessing the left over mess.
I have figured out the reason 'smartphones' were invented. They are for reading the internet while pooping. This means the best smartphone ever created is the N9. It is the only one that works so well single-handed.

Posts: 79 | Thanked: 64 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Pordenone
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Dear OP,
Where have you disappeared after unleashing the theme you so proudly proclaimed to be better than F2thak's FDB theme? People pay to use F2thak's themes but your theme is such that you would need to pay people to use it

Anyway I hope hereon you don't flame others when you are able to come up with an excuse for a theme. Neither do you have a .deb for easy installation nor do you have a single component in the theme that is in anyway better than F2thak's theme...

From,
an user who burnt his eyes trialling the joke that you uploaded...
my project is based on customize the colors of harmattan
i didnt say these colors are perfect, every one like different colors
i would comments for create something LIKE
the point is, themes based on a one color, like blue or red or green, isn't good to eyes on my opinion
i think , if u sell an application u have made, u must, a good and seroius application not like microsoft crashing system and uors applications isnt too good.. the first you've created caused me loop-reboot, and i didnt flame on ur thread.
i not sell this application because isn't application
only a stupid tweak and i havent time now to spend to create .deb app, especially if it is not appreciated
I needed only a few comments to make it better
when in ur "better" thread i havent flame like this cause i don't need

and sorry for my english

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to michdeskunk For This Useful Post: