Posts: 548 | Thanked: 562 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Germany
I think you should directly flash your N9 to be sure the problem is gone.

Did you read this thread: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=82693 ? If you are not common with flashing you can ask in the mentioned thread.

Originally Posted by willi6868 View Post
I think you should directly flash your N9 to be sure the problem is gone.

Did you read this thread: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=82693 ? If you are not common with flashing you can ask in the mentioned thread.
yea i read that and still could figure out waht to do exactly.
do you know is there any video tutorial?
and also sometimes i have problem with wifi conection sometimes i lose conection can this be the cause of that feed problem? also sometimes when i put my phone on airplane mode or power saving mode like yesterday the problem occurs

Originally Posted by killahill View Post
yea i read that and still could figure out waht to do exactly.
I think this is the best 'How To' about flashing on TMO
What you are unable to figure out exactly? Please post on the flashing thread.

do you know is there any video tutorial?
and also sometimes i have problem with wifi conection sometimes i lose conection can this be the cause of that feed problem? also sometimes when i put my phone on airplane mode or power saving mode like yesterday the problem occurs
No I don't.. maybe someone else is able to help out?! Reflashing your N9 should solve all the problems.

I think this is the best 'How To' about flashing on TMO
What you are unable to figure out exactly? Please post on the flashing thread.

No I don't.. maybe someone else is able to help out?! Reflashing your N9 should solve all the problems.
i dont understand any of that stuff in there... anyway thanks for the help i will try something. if not i will trade it for lumia 800

i dont understand any of that stuff in there... anyway thanks for the help i will try something. if not i will trade it for lumia 800
If you are not common with 'that stuff' you could first try to reinstall the firmware with Nokia Suite.. it is like flashing but not such precisely but it is verrrryyy simple so you should succeed

If you are not common with 'that stuff' you could first try to reinstall the firmware with Nokia Suite.. it is like flashing but not such precisely but it is verrrryyy simple so you should succeed
how? where is the option for that in nokia suite? i was looking for it because i did that with my older symbian phones but when i connect n9 i cant find that option

You should open your eyes

Nokia Suite > connect your N9 > Software updates > something like "newest firmware installed; if you have probems try to reinstall" > click on 'reinstall'

You should open your eyes

Nokia Suite > connect your N9 > Software updates > something like "newest firmware installed; if you have probems try to reinstall" > click on 'reinstall'
no really its not there i can show you a screenshot... i know what u mean but there is no reinstall option... which version on nokia suite do u have? mine is 3.8.30

I have the same version.. Is your N9 listed under 'Software Update'? How do you connect your N9 to your computer? You have to connect it via sync and connect -> 2nd option(or something like that in english)

My screenshot:
Attached Images

I have the same version.. Is your N9 listed under 'Software Update'? How do you connect your N9 to your computer? You have to connect it via sync and connect -> 2nd option(or something like that in english)

My screenshot:
yes sync and connect
Name:  untitled.JPG
Views: 127
Size:  12.5 KB

take a look