Active Topics

Posts: 645 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Finland
Its file you downloaded 1Gb+~

Originally Posted by Mikkosssss View Post
Its file you downloaded 1Gb+~
Mikkosssss i try this but not work, i wait for a long time 2-3 hours but no-result
Attached Images

You need to plug in your phone.

Originally Posted by Mikkosssss View Post
You need to plug in your phone.
Yes I plug it sir, but i think the phone is on "Transfer mode" so maybe that's a problem, so any choice please ?

Plug in when phone is off.

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
Easy way to get into flashing mode is long press powerbutton for ~30 seconds. You start flashing command before you press the button.
Disclaimer: all my posts in this forum are personal trolling and I never post in any official capacity on behalf of any company.

The Following User Says Thank You to rainisto For This Useful Post:
Posts: 120 | Thanked: 207 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Switzerland
1. Plug out your Phone (detach USB cable from phone, not computer)

2. Turn your phone off and to be certain, wait a couple seconds after the screen turned black (LED light on lower-left side has to be off!).

3. Prepare flashing process by entering the command on your computer. Wait till "Suitable USB device not found, waiting..." is being displayed.

4. Connect your phone with USB cable and wait for it to turn on automatically (it should display a white USB symbol on top right).
--> if that doesn't work, start again over with the first step.

5. If 1-4 done right, flashing process starts by it-self...

Good luck

Last edited by almamo; 2013-10-15 at 13:05.

Thanks my dears, i do that but at the finish when all things are 100% and there write "press any key.." i press enter and it's automatically closed, so now when i turn on the phone starting with another image and again i need to write security code, i write "12345" "0000" and "1234" no one of them's work, also the language is changed to spanish..

Last edited by Tonyss; 2013-10-15 at 15:40.

flasher -R
On flasher.

But it should boot normally if everything went fine.

If you cant get it boot try flashing agan but this time open cmd before you press start so cmd stays open after so you can post output.

Dear Mikkosssss, i come from Kosovo i send this phone to many many mobile services but nobody fix it, so now i want to thanks you so much with all of my heart coz you help me and now i get my phone working back, i flash it with using "erase user data" and now my Nokia N9 is working fine! I just don't know how to create user data now, i have just 8GB for apps data but i don't have any storage for files so i cannot accept any files like image or any other, however i want to thanks you so much and if you want i like to be a friend with you.

Sincerely,
Tonyss