Active Topics

Posts: 443 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Grenoble, France
About google Exchange support. If your Exchange account has been set up on your device before the end of Google support then it should work (Google didn'tbstop a service working). But if you want to set up an exchange account on a new device, it doesn't work.

I can't find the folder .config/syncevolution. How to set up syncevolution then ��?

Posts: 1,716 | Thanked: 3,007 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Warsaw, Poland
Originally Posted by mousse04 View Post
Google didn'tbstop a service working). But if you want to set up an exchange account on a new device, it doesn't work.
Ahh... Makes sense.

Originally Posted by mousse04 View Post
I can't find the folder .config/syncevolution. How to set up syncevolution then ��?
Following http://askubuntu.com/questions/36055.../360556#360556 what worked for me is:
Code:
syncevolution --configure --sync-property "username=email@gmail.com" --sync-property "password=secret" Google_Contacts
I'm too afraid to setup two-way sync.
syncevolution misconfiguration destroyed my Google Contacts once and I do not want an retry. ;-)
But the same askubuntu question has two-way sync setup answer, you may want to try.

The Following User Says Thank You to smoku For This Useful Post:
Posts: 40 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Poland
I just moved contacts from google to outlook.com - exchange sync works OK this way :-)

The Following User Says Thank You to sylwiusz For This Useful Post: