Posts: 470 | Thanked: 173 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Melb
Originally Posted by kebbana View Post
I'll do this next. Its just that all of them need to have own folders and there will be like almost 80k files in all 80 themes total. but I guess it doesnt matter, I'll try it out.
That sounds great!

definitely a few issues with the dark b+w, highlighted text is unreadable, and all of the icons in the mail application are now invisible!

did you want us to keep reporting bugs like this?

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Moscow
@kebbana, can you use this icons in your themes?

and i have issue request for you:

also in contacts app search always in top, do not hide

ver 1.3.2 green - lite black

Posts: 290 | Thanked: 269 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Brussels
adding a new account via account ui is hard with white font on white input text field. so this should be fixed. (tested with cyan on black)

Posts: 85 | Thanked: 178 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by wout.martens View Post
adding a new account via account ui is hard with white font on white input text field. so this should be fixed. (tested with cyan on black)
Do you have the newest version? This should be fixed in 1.3.2 already.

Originally Posted by optimaxxx View Post
That sounds great!

definitely a few issues with the dark b+w, highlighted text is unreadable, and all of the icons in the mail application are now invisible!

did you want us to keep reporting bugs like this?
Yes keep reporting, I'll fix all I can. What icons is there missing, I dont use mail app that much, can you post screenshot from blanco with those icons visible?

Originally Posted by Craig_Mabbitt View Post

also in contacts app search always in top, do not hide
Im pretty sure this is also in blanco theme, but correct me if I'm wrong.

About those toolbar icons in twitter, store and maps. I don't know how to change them or is it even possible. That menu is fixed in next version.

Last edited by kebbana; 2012-11-09 at 20:26.

im using latest version.
could you also update the bottom icons in e.g. Store app?

the looks of the popup window is in the blanco better suitable for you dar theme... Well that's just a personal opinion...

great work btw.
will test further and donate.

Posts: 280 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Banyuwangi, Indonesia
Im pretty sure this is also in blanco theme, but correct me if I'm wrong.

half remembered that the search bar is hiding when scrolling, but after back to blanco from cyan blacklite, it doesnt hide anymore.
Confirm anyone?

Oh and, can i request blacklite with #1080DD colour?
Many thanks in advance

Last edited by efion; 2012-11-10 at 05:02.

could you change 1 bubble color in messaging in the dark black/white so that the overview is more user-friendly?

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Moscow
Yes keep reporting, I'll fix all I can. What icons is there missing, I dont use mail app that much, can you post screenshot from blanco with those icons visible?
miss icons

Posts: 73 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Philippines
Hi Kebbana, I tried to use your new release 1.3.2, I chose Green- Black Lite and its pretty awesome. I would love to see more system-wide color theme combination of green and black. Anyway, I noticed that some apps' options appeared black only. I'll give you the screenshots that I took of the apps that have problems with the theme.

First, is the native browser. In the green only version, the search bar also was changed to green, right? But with Green-Black Lite version its still on Blue color.

Second, here are some apps where if you want to tap the options will give you just black options without words to read. Here's the list:
1. Firewall+ Pro
2. Default Mail
3. Nokia Maps
4. Fb Chat (same developer as fmobi)
5. Ionic
6. Meiru
7. Quick Converter
8. Easy Answer
9. Phone Counter
10. Myexplorer
11. TheWord
12. MeeDocs
13. Documents (Some Icons are missing same with Mail app)
14. DoMee

These apps are having this issue. Hope it will help you fix some bugs with the new version for Green-Black Lite theme. Thank you.
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to Travz03 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 85 | Thanked: 178 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Travz03 View Post
First, is the native browser. In the green only version, the search bar also was changed to green, right? But with Green-Black Lite version its still on Blue color.

These apps are having this issue. Hope it will help you fix some bugs with the new version for Green-Black Lite theme. Thank you.
In the browser only the selected text was changed in previous versions, because other things I didnt know how to.(probably not even possible). So I changed that also back to default so the colors are not mixed.

And yea looks like I need to find another way to handle that menu.