Closed Thread
Posts: 404 | Thanked: 186 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Dehradun,India
weird TMO displaying wrong time:s
GMT+5.5 11:18 AM and the correct time is 10:18Am

Posts: 90 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ North Carolina, USA
Originally Posted by raaj13 View Post
weird TMO displaying wrong time:s
GMT+5.5 11:18 AM and the correct time is 10:18Am
I think it may have something to do with daylight savings time. Could be wrong.

Dell 1420 Linux Mint 9
Nokia N900 Maemo5/NITdroid

Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
Originally Posted by laasonen View Post
Same problem with browser. It is probably going to be pretty hard to fix, because they don't care about the screen rotation and they are closed source Hopefully I'm wrong.
I already thought of a quick hack that makes microB listen to a different gconf key (by sed-ing the binary) but I'll need to make a daemon that listen to keyboard slides and sets the key to true/false accordingly, then set it to true (keyboard slide open) when orientation is locked.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
Posts: 276 | Thanked: 109 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Vancouver,Canada / Dubai,UAE
Hi everyone , Great work , thanks to everyone who is involved in making this happen .

I was wondering how it is possible to get the CSSU transition tuner back since I dont see it in settings anymore , I did apt get update and its not there anymore , if anyone can help it would be great

Thanks in advance

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by SR90 View Post
Hi everyone , Great work , thanks to everyone who is involved in making this happen .

I was wondering how it is possible to get the CSSU transition tuner back since I dont see it in settings anymore , I did apt get update and its not there anymore , if anyone can help it would be great

Thanks in advance
You need to have extras-devel enabled and then:
apt-get update
apt-get install cssutransitionstuner

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ California
Have we found a solution yet for icons becoming larger (or larger than the previous setting) after SSU install?? In Theme Customizer for me, the "app shortcut size" and "web bookmark size" is greyed out and will not allow me to change it. Any ideas d-iivil??
Flash Memory: ADATA 32GB SDHC CL10-RA1
Overclocked to 1GHz [Titan's Kernel]
-----------------------------------
Other Device: T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S II

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1653766084.png

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by scribbles View Post
Have we found a solution yet for icons becoming larger (or larger than the previous setting) after SSU install?? In Theme Customizer for me, the "app shortcut size" and "web bookmark size" is greyed out and will not allow me to change it. Any ideas d-iivil??
Current version of hildon-home @ CSSU doesn't support those functions. It's under work and hopefully will be added to CSSU soon.

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by saxen View Post
i was sure i was missing something!!
thanks man!!
You can check thae theme I've made in Wiki it's called Moonlight. The Conversation theme with no bugs and first one of its kind with proper backgrounding.

I'm using it everyday and it's great.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maxximuscool For This Useful Post:
I just uninstalled Kasvopus app from my phone and it looks like i accidentaly uninstalled the transitions manager(?) from the settings. Can someone help me on reinstall it?
Thank you in advance!

Posts: 276 | Thanked: 109 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Vancouver,Canada / Dubai,UAE
Originally Posted by dilag View Post
I just uninstalled Kasvopus app from my phone and it looks like i accidentaly uninstalled the transitions manager(?) from the settings. Can someone help me on reinstall it?
Thank you in advance!
I hope this helps you out

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=2039

Cheers

The Following User Says Thank You to SR90 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade