Active Topics

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by daperl View Post
Oh, it doesn't matter anymore? Cool, then STFU.
I sense a degree of irrational anger. There are professionals: psychiatrists. Please seek early care.

Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
I sense a degree of irrational
Yeah, so do we.

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
I'm not sure I understand why you're both pissing back and forth about this without actually laying out the numbers and stats for what you're telling the other to STFU about. Furthermore, it's distracting from the very same conversation you're having to simply tell the other to shut up. Elaborate so everyone else gets something valuable out of this or else don't bother replying.

Thanks!
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Originally Posted by danramos View Post
I'm not sure I understand why you're both pissing back and forth about this without actually laying out the numbers and stats for what you're telling the other to STFU about. Furthermore, it's distracting from the very same conversation you're having to simply tell the other to shut up. Elaborate so everyone else gets something valuable out of this or else don't bother replying.

Thanks!

Love you man.

All we have been talking about is Microsoft CEO, who will be the NOKIA CEO after Elop? Will they bring in crazy Tomi A to bring back ovi store and Symbian....hahhahahhahahah.........but jokes aside, who will be the NOKIA CEO?

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
All we have been talking about is Microsoft CEO, who will be the NOKIA CEO after Elop? Will they bring in crazy Tomi A to bring back ovi store and Symbian....hahhahahhahahah.........but jokes aside, who will be the NOKIA CEO?
Propably someone who has not been associated with the phone business. I guess it depends on whether the main business will be maps, networks or ipr.

Rajeev Suri, maybe?

Risto Siilasmaa, who is the chairman of the board, is the interim CEO. Man I will laugh if the shareholders block the move - Microsoft would be totally screwed then

It certainly doesn't seem to provide the shareholders with any value thats for sure.

rgds

I'm not sure I understand why you're both pissing back and forth about this without actually laying out the numbers and stats for what you're telling the other to STFU about.
I already did. Three people quoted me, including you and the infant. But to be fair, my last number was inaccurate. It should have been June, 29 2010 ($8.02) and thus the largest post-iPhone, pre-Elop stock loss was 80.49%, still over 5% less than Elop's worst [Feb 9, 2011 ($11.73) -- Jul 17, 2012 ($1.69) a loss of 85.59%].

Here's what the board was thinking at the close of business on July 17, 2012: "Steven's got this!"

It took Elop less than a year and a half to decimate Nokia. The rate of loss looks even worse for the mole, but that's left to the reader.

Elaborate so everyone else gets something valuable out of this or else don't bother replying.
So, now my numbers exist in five different posts, or would you like me to elaborate some more? Sorry if I'm a little rusty, I stopped spoon feeding my son almost a decade ago.

Originally Posted by daperl View Post
I already did. Three people quoted me, including you and the infant. But to be fair, my last number was inaccurate. It should have been June, 29 2010 ($8.02) and thus the largest post-iPhone, pre-Elop stock loss was 80.49%, still over 5% less than Elop's worst [Feb 9, 2011 ($11.73) -- Jul 17, 2012 ($1.69) a loss of 85.59%].

Here's what the board was thinking at the close of business on July 17, 2012: "Steven's got this!"

It took Elop less than a year and a half to decimate Nokia. The rate of loss looks even worse for the mole, but that's left to the reader.

So, now my numbers exist in five different posts, or would you like me to elaborate some more? Sorry if I'm a little rusty, I stopped spoon feeding my son almost a decade ago.
A whopping 5%!!!! Daddy, you actually are splitting hair. Your numbers still go along with what I was saying. The stock kept sliding pre and post Elop at approximately the same rate. People had no confidence in Symbian and didn't have confidence where Elop was going. Bursts all those Tomi A lullabies how great Nokia was pre-Elop. Daddy, you need a time out.

Tags
bring me beer, downward spiral, elop is nero, let's talk bs, lumiadickweed, lumiatard, nero fiddling, nokia bears, nokiastockrock, thanks for asha