Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
Your numbers still go along with what I was saying.
Really?

Actually it was Olli-Pekka who presided over the largest drop of NOKIA stock
The stock kept sliding pre and post Elop at approximately the same rate.
Really? Here's a 25 day moving average from their pre-Elop low point to the Burning Platform memo:

Name:  Screen shot 2013-09-05 at 10.25.57 AM.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  22.9 KB

Don't worry, maybe you'll learn some math when you get to pre-school.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
"Our surveys indicated positive sales rep reviews and decent sales for the Lumia 1020 at AT&T. Further, our surveys indicated positive reviews though modest sales for the entry- level Lumia 521 and high-tier Lumia 925 at T-Mobile. However, our global surveys indicate gradually improving Windows Phone 8 smartphone sales due to strong sales of the Lumia 520 and other mid/low-tier Lumia smartphones. In fact, our surveys indicated solid Lumia 520 sales not only in emerging markets such as Russia and key APAC region countries but also in developed markets such as the UK and the US. We believe the growing Lumia sales, especially in the harder-to-track mid/low-tier smartphone segments, are leading to gradual WP8 smartphone share gains."

Originally Posted by daperl View Post
Really?

Really? Here's a 25 day moving average from their pre-Elop low point to the Burning Platform memo:

Attachment 33302

Don't worry, maybe you'll learn some math when you get to pre-school.
Oh daddy, I clearly got the brains from my smart mom, not stupid daddy. You are cherry picking again. Nice try. Go sell your Tomi ahooole stories to your children.

Oh daddy, I clearly got the brains from my smart mom, not stupid daddy. You are cherry picking again. Nice try. Go sell your Tomi ahooole stories to your children.
Uh oh, facts too much for ya? Wouldn't it just be easier to admit that Nokia got Microsofted? And here we all thought Finland was smarter than that, but sometimes there's nothing you can do when the mob comes knocking.

Uh oh, facts too much for ya? Wouldn't it just be easier to admit that Nokia got Microsofted? And here we all thought Finland was smarter than that, but sometimes there's nothing you can do when the mob comes knocking.
Actually NOKIA got more than their division is worth. Microsoft took over because Tomi nuts in pre-Elop NOKIA royally drove the company into the ground and couldnt change the course sooner. The same thing is happening to BB, relying too long on antiquated looks and UI......and they will get sold too.

Actually NOKIA got more than their division is worth. Microsoft took over because Tomi nuts in pre-Elop NOKIA royally drove the company into the ground and couldnt change the course sooner. The same thing is happening to BB, relying too long on antiquated looks and UI......and they will get sold too.
Even though your delusions will never end, here's an astounding fact: In just 24 business days after the Burning Platform memo, Elop managed to take Nokia to its lowest value in over 12 years. Phenomenal. Would you like me to show you a picture? I know how numbers get you all befuddled.

You are again missing the big picture. Nokia stock was phenomenally sliding for several years before Elop. Savy investors pulled out laughing at Tomi like looneys who went around and even now talk about how great was the Ovi store. The Elop drop was necessary to adjust to final reality that Symbian is dead and unless a new platform is shown to be succeeding investors will stay away.

You are again missing the big picture.
You mean the big picture where Elop comes in and drives Nokia to the bottom of the ocean. I'm pretty sure I didn't miss it.

You mean the big picture where Elop comes in and drives Nokia to the bottom of the ocean. I'm pretty sure I didn't miss it.
Olli-Pekka, Tomi Ahonen and the likes drove a once good company to death.

Just make sure that you havent forgotten what it looked like under Ollii-Pekka and Looney Tomi

Tags
bring me beer, downward spiral, elop is nero, let's talk bs, lumiadickweed, lumiatard, nero fiddling, nokia bears, nokiastockrock, thanks for asha