Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by sygys View Post
NOKIA FIX the phone and alarm issue (crashing at pulling the phone out of deep sleep)!!! come on!
I have not seen this? Care to link to bug and how to reproduce it?

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
I would love to get the video refocusing option while recording
It's kind of gay when just fixed focus.
hmm. Aint ther some app/script for that? Have you searched?

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
I would love to get the video refocusing option while recording
It's kind of gay when just fixed focus.
It's only gay if you fix your focus on guys in speedoes 24/7.

(or whatever the lesbian counterpart may be, if you're a girl.)
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:
Posts: 422 | Thanked: 320 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Israel
Uh cool! Speculation pr0n!

The Following User Says Thank You to efekt For This Useful Post:
I truly hope that this PE1 thing is going to have flash 10.1 although it most probably won't.

I hope they change the sound driver. As the loudness in the speakers has declined in firmware 1.2.

I've read numerous threads which stated that the speaker volume and loudness was OK with the previous firmware

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by slender View Post
hmm. Aint ther some app/script for that? Have you searched?
lfocus is lagging the video recording when open. Which result in frame reduction. I hate the newer version because the over sensitive Proximity sensor switch. If only it set to hold for a few seconds before show the menu then I would be please. I'm rolled back to 309 right now.

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
i cudnt wait for pr1.2, was waiting and checking this thread almost every day. since it was released i havent worried at all about pr1.3. im sick of expecting something from nokia and im not that worried about it. dont get me wrong ill be happy when its out and will update ASAP. but theres more important and interesting things in (my) life.

f2thak.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to F2thaK For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
to be honest, I've feed up with Nokia lack of responsibility in providing support to the OS and applications. This will result in losing many of us here as their next device customer. I'm truely not up in buying the new Nokia. Until there are enough apps to use on the platform. I might just go with Samsung or HTC, they are doing great right now. MeeGo is too young to even go to war with other OSs out there. I can see a big FAILED when I think of MeeGo. I just want the up date to fix the damn broken things at the moment. If Nitdroid is fully working then I'd say bye bye to Maemo5 for good

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Denmark
@Maxximuxcool:
If lack of customer support is what drives you away from Nokia, then stay clear of Samsung as well. Do a quick google search on the number of official updates for the Samsung Galaxy i7500 (Samsung's first Android phone).
SPOILER: It's officially still stuck with Android 1.5 in most countries. There are unofficial 1.6 firmwares around, though. A bunch of nice developers are working hard on getting 2.2 (aka Froyo) running and there doing a mighty fine job too. Just don't expect any support from Samsung.

Tags
early start, firmware, fremantle, future, jump the gun, maemo, maemo 5, myth continued, not again, pr 1.3, pr1.3, product release, some1 shoot him, speculation, update, wait, wait for pr1.4, waiting, waiting more