Active Topics

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
Hellooo haters. Nokia made profit, and sales increased by 20%!! Go Noki!!!!
Of course it did. If you look at the figures a bit closer you can see that NMP made nothing but loss, and NSN made so much profits that it hauled the company as whole well into green.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
After trading its 7.25....in your face haters

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
After trading its 7.25....in your face haters
As I said, nothing wrong with that.
It'll get even better when the company's rid itself of the rest of the bad stuff

They have already gottten rid off of poor coders, Symbian and Harmattan losers and now they made profit by selling it off to MS. Worked out well.

Smart device ASP down to EUR 143

Those poor coders at Microsoft certainly know how to devalue good hardware.

Noki is $7.45 haters.........yo haters...NOKI is climbing....yeaaaaaaaaaa....

I cashed out at 5.35. More than doubled. Love it.

The only bit of NOKIA that's not now profitable? The Lumias.

Not only a crashing ASP but a Gross Margin of just 16.4%. NOKIA's dying dumb phones continue to return a higher GM than the Lumias.

Those poor-coding losers at Microsoft continue to devalue NOKIA's hardware.

Will the value of the Lumias drop even further once they no longer have NOKIA's name on them?

Originally Posted by switch-hitter View Post
The only bit of NOKIA that's not now profitable? The Lumias.

Not only a crashing ASP but a Gross Margin of just 16.4%. NOKIA's dying dumb phones continue to return a higher GM than the Lumias.

Those poor-coding losers at Microsoft continue to devalue NOKIA's hardware.

Will the value of the Lumias drop even further once they no longer have NOKIA's name on them?
I think they are very positive news. BB died, couldnt fight the duopoly. MS and NOKIA are steadily gaining ground. Good NOKIA dumped Symbian and Harmattan. The best thing they did, and they should have done it 10 years ago.

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by switch-hitter View Post
That would be the most natural expectation.

But I would not blame Microsoft coders for that. They do not get to choose what to write. They get told by software architects and people with even fancier job titles who use buzzwords like discoverability.

Tags
bring me beer, downward spiral, elop is nero, let's talk bs, lumiadickweed, lumiatard, nero fiddling, nokia bears, nokiastockrock, thanks for asha