Originally Posted by misterc View Post
it's more for the fun to see him contradict himself every other post then anything else.
he is like a hunted down rabbit jumping from one side to the other, desperate to escape...
Well done for training him, you now have your personal web hamster on a ferris wheel. Keep feeding him, his running has no finish line

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patlak For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 974 | Thanked: 622 times | Joined on Oct 2010
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
I have an WP7 phone. The OS, the ecosystem, the way it integrates into my active lifestyle... it's not high end. In fact, it's a feature phone at best.
I have a Symbian phone, a Nokia E6. The OS, the ecosystem, the way it integrate into my active lifestyle... It's high end, it's class, it's style, it's full of features even, geeky features. In fact, it's a Nokia smartphone at it's best

You may know WP (on HTC or Samsung or whatever you have). But I tell you, you don't know Nokia.

Originally Posted by ericsson View Post
I have a Symbian phone, a Nokia E6. The OS, the ecosystem, the way it integrate into my active lifestyle... It's high end, it's class, it's style, it's full of features even, geeky features. In fact, it's a Nokia smartphone at it's best

You may know WP (on HTC or Samsung or whatever you have). But I tell you, you don't know Nokia.
Well, that's gonna go down the pooper once WP7 lands on a Nokia. Personally, I won't be able to look at a Nokia device with that giant Windows logo.

Banned | Posts: 974 | Thanked: 622 times | Joined on Oct 2010
it's more for the fun to see him contradict himself every other post then anything else.
he is like a hunted down rabbit jumping from one side to the other, desperate to escape...
Oh no, not again I see some e-cocks trying to get out into the open. Run out of arguments have we? Beaten and battered are we?

Well, misterc. I thing we should change your name to mister cannot c, that will suit you better.

Oh no, not again I see some e-cocks trying to get out into the open. Run out of arguments have we? Beaten and battered are we?

Well, misterc. I thing we should change your name to mister cannot c, that will suit you better.
We should change your name to MicroBot. That's why you love Ericsson since it got screwed by MS. I bet when it happens to Nokia, that's the name you'll have.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
You assume way too much. I'm under the impression that you seriously lack the knowledge to maintain a proper discussion.

Let's lay it down to where even a simpleton can follow.

Microsoft licenses (and develops) the WP7 platform to Nokia.

Microsoft has set up services: Bing (search), Zune Marketplace (music, videos, applications), Bing Maps (maps, navigation), Hotmail (e-mail), SkyDrive (online cloud storage), XBOX Live Network (gaming network), Internet Explorer (browser), MS Office (Office 365 is online, for pay, the rest is via shared documents/Hotmail). And Microsoft has placed all of those into the WP7 platform.

Nokia will incorporate that platform into their hardware. Microsoft will dictate the hardware, but not the interface. Microsoft will gain access to Nokia's work, vice versa.

Now... as it stands, this is the very same deal that Samsung, HTC and whomever else makes a WP7 has made with Microsoft.

So "not knowing" Nokia... you couldn't be more wrong. I fear that you just don't know much about how this is setup nor how much of anything works.

Down this path, Nokia has just become a cherished OEM. There's nothing special about that. They just happen to make good hardware (Nokia) to go along with the crap (in terms of sales) OS (WP7).

You never answered the lack of Zune Marketplace in all of the same areas that Nokia sells devices.

To turn your own phrase on you... I don't think you know Microsoft.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
You assume way too much. I'm under the impression that you seriously lack the knowledge to maintain a proper discussion.

Let's lay it down to where even a simpleton can follow.

Microsoft licenses (and develops) the WP7 platform to Nokia.

Microsoft has set up services: Bing (search), Zune Marketplace (music, videos, applications), Bing Maps (maps, navigation), Hotmail (e-mail), SkyDrive (online cloud storage), XBOX Live Network (gaming network), Internet Explorer (browser), MS Office (Office 365 is online, for pay, the rest is via shared documents/Hotmail). And Microsoft has placed all of those into the WP7 platform.

Nokia will incorporate that platform into their hardware. Microsoft will dictate the hardware, but not the interface. Microsoft will gain access to Nokia's work, vice versa.

Now... as it stands, this is the very same deal that Samsung, HTC and whomever else makes a WP7 has made with Microsoft.

So "not knowing" Nokia... you couldn't be more wrong. I fear that you just don't know much about how this is setup nor how much of anything works.

Down this path, Nokia has just become a cherished OEM. There's nothing special about that. They just happen to make good hardware (Nokia) to go along with the crap (in terms of sales) OS (WP7).

You never answered the lack of Zune Marketplace in all of the same areas that Nokia sells devices.

To turn your own phrase on you... I don't think you know Microsoft.
kaBOOM!!!!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to patlak For This Useful Post:

you haven't answered any of the questions you were asked in the last 5+ pages.
every post you make is trying to say differently that we HAVE TO love wp, m$ ecosystem will be paradise @ best, palmy beach @ least
you sound like a bigot
Balmer is almighty
m$ rules the world...
it's nauseating by its monotony.
indeed, ignoring you seems the best option...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to misterc For This Useful Post:
you haven't answered any of the questions you were asked in the last 5+ pages.
every post you make is trying to say differently that we HAVE TO love wp, m$ ecosystem will be paradise @ best, palmy beach @ least
you sound like a bigot
Balmer is almighty
m$ rules the world...
it's nauseating by its monotony.
indeed, ignoring you seems the best option...
Brah, you never knew that the MS ecosystem is the Garden of Eden.

The Following User Says Thank You to patlak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Have you found any proof yet?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Tags
balmer was here, e6 rox, elop rox, elop snopp, elop's fool, the elop flop