Active Topics

Posts: 388 | Thanked: 1,340 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Finland
Originally Posted by zehjotkah View Post
does someone have the telephone-number ob the logistics-center of nokia in netherlands??

the lady on the hotline told me, that the n900 get shipped from there...
If this helps, my 770 and N800 was shipped from PFSweb/Netherlands, when I ordered them from Nokia.

http://www.pfsweb.com/contact_us.html

Please don't start ringing up shipment centers. The N900 will ship when it's ready to. You're just going to get more annoyed because they won't know anything about it, won't tell you anything about it or will just give you wrong information.

Banned | Posts: 537 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ N900 LAND
Originally Posted by sharper View Post
Please don't start ringing up shipment centers. The N900 will ship when it's ready to. You're just going to get more annoyed because they won't know anything about it, won't tell you anything about it or will just give you wrong information.
Nah we need to know between us we will be spending thousands of £,$, whatever we need answers NOW.

Posts: 293 | Thanked: 206 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Germnay
Originally Posted by hashier View Post
http://www.expansys.com/d.aspx?i=186949
Availability: Due Sunday 1st November
(Was 2Days, yesterday)

http://www.expansys.de/d.aspx?i=188856
Verfügbarkeit: Bei unserem Lieferanten auf Lager - 9 Tage
(Availability: Available at our distributor - 9 Days
(Was 10Days, yesterday)
I hope that german shops have almost the same distributor. I got the same email from computeruniverse as a other guy saying something like "probably is stock @ 27.11." so hopefully this "probably" = "not sure" and they come when they all come to germany.

Posts: 337 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ München, DE
Originally Posted by x61 View Post
We demand
No, YOU demand. I don't.

Posts: 219 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
it'll ship in november.. it'll ship in november..
january february march april may it'll ship in november..

Originally Posted by spinnukur View Post
N900 uses the micro usb, also I emailed and asked mimo if it would work with the N900 and they said no. The monitor gets it's power from what ever device it's plugged into, so if the mimo was plugged into your N900 the battery would probably drain in like ten minutes.
well was saying to lik keep your n900 connected to the wall and such, would be a nice temporary solution for when your sitting down having a cup of coffee/tea

Posts: 287 | Thanked: 127 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by Noxias60 View Post
well was saying to lik keep your n900 connected to the wall and such, would be a nice temporary solution for when your sitting down having a cup of coffee/tea
That's bit hard to do when the USB port used for charging is occupied with the output (of data and power) to the monitor.

Originally Posted by ohwut View Post
http://www.amazon.com/year-Electroni...&sr=1-15-spell

That's just the normal price of the square trade warranty, I assume you can buy it separate because it has its own section, and I just purchased one separate of my N900...thought I already ordered the N900
u no i just might cnacle my order on buy.com and just order from newegg if they got it, thats one retailer i trust

Originally Posted by nuknuk View Post
Nah we need to know between us we will be spending thousands of £,$, whatever we need answers NOW.
The answer is end of October hope that helps

Tags
black hole, choc santa is a priority, delete this thread, egg on toast, fokia n900000000000000 :d, i love peter, mental instatution, n900 is a hoax :p, n900 is soylent green, not-garbage thread!, november release, peter is hot, peter was here, serenity now, spam, this is daycare, this thread is dead, urge to kill rising, when will it arrive!, whiners unite, your face is a daycare, zamunda