Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Then it's quite possible that your assumption is quite wrong and your statement can be taken as a personal attack.

Simply stated, why not approach others without trying to incite a riot with hyperbole and outlandish assumptions? That is my kind request for today.
I was on drugs last night because this forum gave me a headache AND you still aint told me what your on !!! .

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
I was on drugs last night because this forum gave me a headache AND you still aint told me what your on !!! .
I can understand how talking about Nokia's CEO might have that effect, yes.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Banned | Posts: 706 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on May 2010
As much as i want to see your point i cannot because i cannot for the hell of me see what the similarities are between the iphone and the N9... care to tell me?.
You arent serious, are you?

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I was on drugs last night because this forum gave me a headache AND you still aint told me what your on !!!
Drugs are bad, mmkay?

I have honestly been wanting to say that.

Posts: 306 | Thanked: 566 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Romania
Originally Posted by BigBadGuber! View Post
Elop gave you N9. Nokia is stupid in even doing that. When survival is on the line, you have to focus on your best chances. Meego isnt it
Wrong ! Where can I buy it ?
He just inherit N9 and without Intel agreement in place eLOP would throw N9/xx with a big grin on his face

Are you on drugs?????.
Sorry, I forgot to put /sarcasm

Got you there mate

Originally Posted by BigBadGuber! View Post
You arent serious, are you?
Answer the damn question, don't follow with a stupid question.

Originally Posted by danramos View Post
Come on... that was personally aimed at him as an insulting attack. You can do better than that and debate with the best of us... I've seen you do it once in a while. Just.. hold off the reactive personally insulting comments, please. At the very least, try to be jovial if you have to make it personal--so it's not as much of an attack.

That's what happens when someone forgets to put /sarcasm

Pointless debate. I can see similar elements in iphone, android, symbian/meego. The better argument will be who did it better....and right now as statistics show, it's iphone and android. What we personally prefer is irrelevant...stats are stats.
One may argue oooo, ppl went android because of lack of alternatives....so what...whose fault is that?

Anyway Nokia has been FULL OF FAIL for a while now. It may continue to be, but at least there is some direction. A year ago we didn't know what the fuk was up with them. I hate OPK WAY more than Elop.

I wish Rich Green was CEO

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by hotnikkelz View Post
Anyway Nokia has been FULL OF FAIL for a while now. It may continue to be, but at least there is some direction. A year ago we didn't know what the fuk was up with them.
The Nokia ship spent some time circling a big iceberg. Now it's heading directly towards it.

My website

GitHub

Tags
bada rox, bigbadtroll!, ceo firing, fooled again, pissing contest