Active Topics

Originally Posted by blackjack4it View Post
This extends the standby time, because it consumes more power only when needed...the dsp default profile eat my N900 O_O
No, it doesn't not. Assumption false in such many places, that I don't know where to start criticizing it. In last ~4-5 pages freemangordon explained, how it does work -= from both SR, DSP and MPU view (shameless confession - mainly due to me bugging him to explain ).

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following User Says Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 306 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Austria
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
As I've confirmed 2 times already, jacekowski's modified binary + kp49 + latest testing CSSU plays nicely - FMTX is working great.

Please guys, read at least few posts (in fact, You should read at least few last pages + first post...), before asking.

Anyway, it seems that Your problem is unrelated to kp.

/Estel
it's pretty nice for you to have an working fmtx module!

but it's fact, that fmtx works flawless with omap1 kernel
and it's fact that fmtx worked flawless with kp48

i think there are more than enough facts that kp49 must be the problem!?

Posts: 176 | Thanked: 190 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Italy
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
No, it doesn't not. Assumption false in such many places, that I don't know where to start criticizing it. In last ~4-5 pages freemangordon explained, how it does work -= from both SR, DSP and MPU view (shameless confession - mainly due to me bugging him to explain ).

/Estel
Thanks for clarification so to let the kernel use my voltages I have to disable VDD1 and VDD2? My question is because I don't know how much VDD1 lower the voltages (If VDD1 pull down my voltages to starving voltages it's ok but if not it could be better to disable if my n900 support starving voltages..I guess, I don't have the knowledge to be sure about that )

Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
Originally Posted by StocChr View Post

BTW what does "not working" mean. What happens when you enable fmtx from control panel. Could it be that fmtxd you are using is not the latest one? It really does not make sence to write several posts with only complains and zero usable information, i.e. dmesg log, syslog, whaterver error message you receive.

And trust me on that, KP49 is not the reason your fmtx to stop working , it is something else on your system which is the culprit. Just give us some useful info so someone to be able to help.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by StocChr View Post

FMTX also works fine on my device. I just updated to the latest kp49, CSSU, Enhanced Busybox and 720p codecs (using the hacked FMTX).
Have you tried switching back to Nokia kernel, checking if FMTX works, and than re-installing kp?

Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
Originally Posted by blackjack4it View Post
Thanks for clarification so to let the kernel use my voltages I have to disable VDD1 and VDD2? My question is because I don't know how much VDD1 lower the voltages (If VDD1 pull down my voltages to starving voltages it's ok but if not it could be better to disable if my n900 support starving voltages..I guess, I don't have the knowledge to be sure about that )
Man, batterypatch has its own thread, please go ask there. No KP maintainer/developer uses/recommends using karam's crap AFAIK. And BTW any profile with SR enabled for vdd1 and vdd2 and lower limit of 125 should give you about 3-4 days idle without any other "magic patches" present on your system.

Of course it is your n900, you can break it in the way you want, just don't ask here "I don't know what i have done, will someone explain me?".

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
Posts: 176 | Thanked: 190 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Italy
LoL ok ok no problem, I asked here just because battery patch switch between two profiles so nothing really different from loading a custom profile but I'll ask there from now

Hello,
What is the best overclocking it - MHz?

Originally Posted by vi_ View Post
I have just updated to KP49. Remarkably bless/fcam/mbarcode all still work.

edit: and injection as well so it would seem.
huh, where did your injection drivers come from?

neither the binary drivers from the developer's blog nor the ones from the bfs kernel worked for me...

Originally Posted by octagonhead View Post
huh, where did your injection drivers come from?

neither the binary drivers from the developer's blog nor the ones from the bfs kernel worked for me...
GOATSE P0RN

Tags
battery-status, bq27x00_battery, kernel, kernel-power, misiak4king, noobs-cant-read, pali4president, patches, readdirections, revolverspinyou