Active Topics

Closed Thread
Posts: 106 | Thanked: 52 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Corfe Castle, Dorset, UK
Just some follow up on the battery issue. I changed my e-mail checking (2 imap accounts) to 30min from 5min, installed the v46 power kernel and am now undervolted and oc'd to 850 using the 'Ideal' settings.

Battery life is now superb! Far better than original, and the phone is snappier and just better. Even better now it has the wonderful CSSU features too, especially portrait mode email support

Nicely done everyone involved

The Following User Says Thank You to HughF_UK For This Useful Post:
Posts: 424 | Thanked: 196 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sweden
Question.
Does ApMeFo work with CSSU? Or is it wise to uninstall that before installing CSSU?

Posts: 114 | Thanked: 109 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Finland
It works perfectly with CSSU.

Posts: 565 | Thanked: 618 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by toxaris View Post
Question.
Does ApMeFo work with CSSU? Or is it wise to uninstall that before installing CSSU?
Catorise works, so ApMeFo will probably too.

Posts: 424 | Thanked: 196 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by laasonen View Post
Confirmed, works perfectly.

Posts: 2,050 | Thanked: 1,425 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bucharest
Originally Posted by laasonen View Post
ApMeFo is flawless with CSSU.

Keep the forums clean: use "Thanks" button instead of the thank you post.

Posts: 330 | Thanked: 97 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ saudi arabia
Does pidgin work with CSSU ? because i have version 2.7.7 which is old now and still crashes alot!

can someone please recompile pidgin 2.7.11 new version?

Originally Posted by lolloo View Post
Does pidgin work with CSSU ? because i have version 2.7.7 which is old now and still crashes alot!

can someone please recompile pidgin 2.7.11 new version?
Didn't you already start a thread regarding this that got shot down in flames for justifiable reasons. Troll alert

Originally Posted by droitwichgas View Post
Calm down this is a discussion forum after all!

Whilst some of the requests are repeated we all know it is impossible to read the whole of this thread and it seems the developers are happy to read the requests/answer them approrpirate, as MohammedAG as only just posted a reply to a question that's already been asked numerous times about the VKB.

There could always be some worthwhile suggested in one of these posts and it gives us something to read whlst we await the next, hopefully big because of the wait, CSSU update.
I was more talking about the people who post single liners almost demanding things and asking for things like its their right to have it ect.

People need to be just a bit more patient and I am all for discussion but a single liner saying "I want thiss!!" just isn't what the community part if meant to be about.

Thats mainly what my post was about. If you got a suggestion then throw it out there but if all you want to do it demand/repeatedly ask for a feature without so much as a simple thanks. its just rude to developers and people who are trying and spending their free time working to keep our N900's alive and running.

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
ok first MohamadAG please don't forget to revert back the zoom on touch in the next update, and second i recently reflashed, and i noticed a bug in cssu, its the lock screen, it doesn't show up t'ill after i press the power button 3 or 4 times, some times eve more, now this might be related to the autorotation in the lick screen, but please even if you have to make it in one orienation, can you make it show up after the first press....

Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade