Posts: 561 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Spain
There are plans to support writing to ntfs file system?

Thanks

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Poland
Originally Posted by moepda View Post
check if 125mhz is enabled , i avoid that frequency but tried it yesterday and exactly same problem when recieving calls , removed 125 leaving minimum of 250 (like i normally have) and problem fixed. my test showed on my cell at least 125 is bad news...
my range is 500-850MHz

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
Originally Posted by Boixos Nois View Post
I do not know me but in version 49 of kernel shows me 291 ° C, in Conky. In 42 v.na kernel shows my normal temperatures, m / t 25-35 ° C.

Anybody know what could be the problem?
Yes, please ask trisha02; as she won't share her secret with us btw.

The Following User Says Thank You to don_falcone For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,808 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by Masoi View Post
thanks buddy
Hey, because I have a good day today, I did figure out what (I think) your problem is:
Look in the Backupmenu-Multiboot thread (http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...708#post911708).

In post #8 (http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p=911708&postcount=8) it is recommended to do:

# apt-get install kernel-power-bootimg
# apt-get install --reinstall multiboot-kernel-power

You've done step 1, but (apparently) not step 2. Executing the second line should (hopefully) reconfigure multiboot.

NOW, if after that you're N900 gets a boot loop or explodes or becomes an iPhone, it's non of my business. I still recommend you read on multiboot or whatever it is you're using. Takes time but you learn a lot.

The Following User Says Thank You to reinob For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,238 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
how should i update power 48 to 49. xterm method preffered. i want to update it for hd videos as my camera apps is not working properly in video mode. please help.

Not 100% sure this is KP bug (happens on phone with KP48 and not on stock-kernel one though, so very likely):

'Save as' in Gnumeric causes a reboot after a few seconds. Schoap D also found this correlation (one of the community pages I found). Is this by any chance fixed in 49?

Originally Posted by reinob View Post
Hey, because I have a good day today, I did figure out what (I think) your problem is:
Look in the Backupmenu-Multiboot thread (http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...708#post911708).

In post #8 (http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p=911708&postcount=8) it is recommended to do:

# apt-get install kernel-power-bootimg
# apt-get install --reinstall multiboot-kernel-power

You've done step 1, but (apparently) not step 2. Executing the second line should (hopefully) reconfigure multiboot.

NOW, if after that you're N900 gets a boot loop or explodes or becomes an iPhone, it's non of my business. I still recommend you read on multiboot or whatever it is you're using. Takes time but you learn a lot.
multiboot-kernel-power is obsolated by package kernel-power-bootimg. So you need to install only kernel-power-bootimg!

Originally Posted by WhiteWolf View Post
There are plans to support writing to ntfs file system?

Thanks
Only if sombody write kernel driver for that...

The Following User Says Thank You to pali For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
Originally Posted by szopin View Post
Not 100% sure this is KP bug (happens on phone with KP48 and not on stock-kernel one though, so very likely):

'Save as' in Gnumeric causes a reboot after a few seconds. Schoap D also found this correlation (one of the community pages I found). Is this by any chance fixed in 49?
Wasn't this fixed in CSSU gnome-vfs-filechooser-backend? (20.2010.36-2maemo16)

The Following User Says Thank You to don_falcone For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,238 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
will someone consider to solve my issue please? how to update from power 48 to power 49 kernel.

Originally Posted by don_falcone View Post
Wasn't this fixed in CSSU gnome-vfs-filechooser-backend? (20.2010.36-2maemo16)
Is the fix available outside of CSSU? (and as I am a bit confused: considering this is KP48 related bug (works ok on 47 according to Schoap), why is it fixed by CSSU???)

Tags
battery-status, bq27x00_battery, kernel, kernel-power, misiak4king, noobs-cant-read, pali4president, patches, readdirections, revolverspinyou