Active Topics

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
yes please add a donation at Ovi Store. that way it ensures the community gives a small reward to developers who have toiled to make this OS a success for its users.

Great work!
I agree add donation at ovi!

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 161 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ San Francisco, CA
If we donate via Ovi will you get a 100% of the donation amount or is donating with Paypal better?

Posts: 50 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Romania
Paypal would be better if the sender pays the transaction fee. Dunno which is better if the receiver has to pay it, but I guess most likely there wouldn't be a big difference.

As for the donation option in the Nokia Store...I say do it. The more choices and the easier it is for people to send you their money the better.

Btw, did you change the version numbering on the About page this time? :P

The Following User Says Thank You to bmate For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by bmate View Post
Btw, did you change the version numbering on the About page this time? :P
Yes, I marked the line TODO to remember this

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 161 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ San Francisco, CA
Is disabling weather updates the only solution for the lag after PR1.2 update? Or does version 0.3.0 solve this?

Originally Posted by automagic68 View Post
Is disabling weather updates the only solution for the lag after PR1.2 update? Or does version 0.3.0 solve this?
What I tried to say is that it is definitely not EmuMaster fault that some of you experience lag in PR1.2 (extra lag compared to PR1.1). You have to use top command through ssh to see what is really going on.

+1 for donation at Ovi.

just wondering what is the status of this app in Ovi store, been checking everyday and no update appear @.@

Posts: 66 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Pretoria, South Africa
Abso-freakin-lutely brilliant elemental

I think this is shaping up to be the best emulator across all platforms! I love the new shortcut icons, much more clearer. All my NES games are working fine and at a much more accurate speed.

But... the new pad buttons harmattan style are not as good as the pad in 0.2.2. They clutter the screen too much and are a bit distracting. I dropped the opacity as well as disabled visibility but its difficult to gauge the buttons position then. The old pad was effective with clean design and made the look much more professional. I would offer to help design buttons for you but I don't see how the old pad could be improved, it was that good.

The diagonal buttons/pad configuration is perfect and you can customise your controls exactly the way you want it which is very welcome. Also I think the placement of the L2/R2 buttons are perfect.

The transition between the game and settings screen is much faster now. The scrolling is also much smoother.

The "Cant emulate while connected to computer" message is a nice touch

I've just upgraded so I'll give more feedback as I play around with it.

Thank you again for spoiling us with an even better version of this amazing piece of software

The Following User Says Thank You to Nosph3ratu For This Useful Post: