Posts: 560 | Thanked: 423 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Switzerland
Hi all
The newest version in devel (>=1.7-21) has now a working library built in.Please test it and let me know when it does not work on your device.
If you copied the mylib.so manually into the folder /opt/SleepAnalyser/lib, I suggest to remove it first.
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator

The Following User Says Thank You to caco3 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 125 | Thanked: 77 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Sao Paulo, Brazil
I could not start the program....it says that "Mylib could not be imported".

Doing a "ldd" in the file:
Code:
~ $ ldd /opt/SleepAnalyser/lib/mylib.so 
        libgc.so.1 => not found
        libpcre.so.3 => not found
        libpthread.so.0 => /lib/libpthread.so.0 (0x40051000)
        libdl.so.2 => /lib/libdl.so.2 (0x40072000)
        libutil.so.1 => /lib/libutil.so.1 (0x4007d000)
        libpython2.5.so.1.0 => /usr/lib/libpython2.5.so.1.0 (0x40088000)
        libstdc++.so.6 => /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6 (0x401ac000)
        libm.so.6 => /lib/libm.so.6 (0x4028d000)
        libgcc_s.so.1 => /lib/libgcc_s.so.1 (0x40303000)
        libc.so.6 => /lib/libc.so.6 (0x40316000)
        /lib/ld-linux.so.3 (0x2a000000)
There are 2 libs missing....

The libpcre.so.3 library is found in the package libpcre3.

Thank you for the tip.
I just uploaded a new version which has the dependencies fixed.
Also I had to upload libgc1c2, so it might take a while until it is available.
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator

Last edited by caco3; 2010-11-22 at 19:39.

i dont know if you discussed this before or not, but how do you know the results are true ? do you study something medical or psychological ?

You put as a dependency libpcre, but the correct is libpcre3!

Originally Posted by caco3 View Post
Hi all

I would like to let you know that there is a new development version of SleepAnalyser (1.7.x).
I added a new algorithm to visualize the sleep pattern. As it is very CPU intensive and therefor very slow.
Also I started to make the graphs a bit nicer. More GUI improvement and other requests will follow.

I created a c module for python to speed the rendering up, but am struggling to get it compiled with the autobuilder. I compiled it on my phone, so if you want to test it, you can copy the attached mylib.so to /opt/SleepAnalyser/lib/
When you start SleepAnalyser, it will tell you on the start screen, if the module is working. Please let me know if it sais "Mylib is not compiled" or you get an error.

Update:
I now could build the module on the server, see post 231.
There is no need anymore to install the module manually.
wish i could stay in bed till 10 am, long sighhhhhhhhhhh,

Originally Posted by jaguilar View Post
You put as a dependency libpcre, but the correct is libpcre3!
oops, thank you, I will fix it.

@AgogData:
Like other applications like the one for the iphone or even alarm clocks you can buy, none of them can really say, how you sleep.
How scientists say that you move less in deep sleep and more in light sleep. So it is really just an interpretation of your movement.
To be honest, its just fun to see how you moved during your sleep, but don't trust it too much!
Scientists even have proved (ask google), that all those applications can be irritated very easily.
and more...

Hi all
There is a new development version of SleepAnalyser.
Besides many other new things it has now support for individual languages.
Please let me know if you would like to translate it into your own language. Its very easy, I will give you a .po file, and you only have to translate it with the tool PoEdit (http://www.poedit.net/).
No special skills needed!
and more...

The Following User Says Thank You to caco3 For This Useful Post:
I can translate it into Norwegian, but not in the next few weeks due to exams.