Closed Thread
Originally Posted by ~phoenix~ View Post
just checked appmgr.... no pr1.2... will check in 10 hours again... *happy*
same here checking for pr1.2 every now and then can anyone plz give any information regarding ir

So what is going to happen if PR1.2 is not going to be released tomorrow? Probably nothing. It is like waiting for the end of the world. There was a lot of guesswork on various possible dates on the end of the days and most of them have already passed and the world still exists as it is... It is an eternal wait and it still will be.

Peace and love

Originally Posted by RafaLL92 View Post
So what is going to happen if PR1.2 is not going to be released tomorrow? Probably nothing. It is like waiting for the end of the world. There was a lot of guesswork on various possible dates on the end of the days and most of them have already passed and the world still exists as it is... It is an eternal wait and it still will be.

Peace and love
Hopes will be running like BatteryGraph, running smoothly one minute then BAM! a sudden drop.

Posts: 635 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Black Mesa Research Facility
Crystal, beam me PR1.2, now!
No can do Ace, I have no idea where the assault weapon systems went. I think they're not ready.
Not ready? What the hell are you talking about honey?
Well, I still haven't cleaned them yet. Give me another week or two.
A week or two? Why you little b****, I'll show you!
PowerXtreme!

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
From the Maemo readme in the Nokia Qt SDK 1.0 beta:

Prerequisites
* A N900 device with updates installed. Note that PR1.2 is the minimum firmware supported.
Well, let's just wait and see...

Has this thread degraded into random posting yet? Looks like it's getting close.

Posts: 25 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Minnesota
well I am betting on thursday or friday...

Posts: 844 | Thanked: 521 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ UK southampton
I had chicken for dinner.

Closed Thread

Tags
avoid thread, fictional update, firmware, fremantle, future, goodwin's law, it will be on 12.21.2012, maemo, maemo 5, may be it's a myth?, may be next week, maybe april fools, maybe not, patience is a virtue, patience wastes your life, post generator, pr 1.2, pr1.2, product release, repost, rerun, rick roll'd, speculation, update, worst thread ever