Active Topics

Poll: Delet the values from the speedpatch?
Poll Options
Delet the values from the speedpatch?

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Sep 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by johnsnipe View Post
mmm i can't find that file i only see this one: speedpatch.dpkg-dist , i still have the xterm problem :/
So remove that one

EDIT: If you have uninstalled speedpatch and want to keep it uninstalled you also have to empty the file /home/user/.bashrc (or at least remove the speedpatch lines)

Last edited by algiz; 2011-09-29 at 08:18.

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Sep 2011 @ Stockport, UK
Hi,
just a quick feedback to battery patch.

I am running the newest version from HAM since more than a week now.

1 unexpected reboot in the beginning. I then changed VDD1=1 and VDD2=1 (one of them was 0).
Since then (app. a week now) my N900 is running without a reboot inbetween. Battery lasts for 1.5 - 2 days depending on my usage. This is compared to 1 day without the battery patch.

I am using powerkernel v48 and the latest cssu.

Thanks to all who contributed so far. Think you did a really good job.
Jan

Posts: 536 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Russia
hey is there a way to check that when the phone is idle then a low voltage profile is used? coz the kernel-config show shows the in use profile n frequencies. is there anyway to confirm if its activated and there is another profile while on standby?

nice work! but seriously! i have been installing and uninstalling this patches, but i dont seem to find any difference. ofcourse, this isnt the programmer's fault. its obviously on my side. but i dont seem to get it. i install all these patches and the battery life becomes even worst!

anyone who can tell me each step or procedure on how to install battery and speed patch IN DETAIL will be my personal jesus. sorry! i am newbie in linux or you can call me a complete f+*#/\€ noob or whatever! but i just want my n900 to run for 2 days like u guys do!

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
I got a problem suddenly. When I open the xterminal, I saw the fault that is cggroup somthing, afterwards, the xterminal flashing 1 time, and the message fault disappear.

To conclude, I think I got speedpatch work, but the screenshot got a problem...do you know how to solve it?

Posts: 266 | Thanked: 156 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ India
i changed custom karam via file box and changed clock speed tp 800 and dps to 700 and saved it.. but when i go to the qcpufreq it still shows 750 as max clock speed..and i think the dsp wouldnt have changed too.. can anyone help..???

Posts: 185 | Thanked: 49 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ The Netherlands
Originally Posted by visN900 View Post
i changed custom karam via file box and changed clock speed tp 800 and dps to 700 and saved it.. but when i go to the qcpufreq it still shows 750 as max clock speed..and i think the dsp wouldnt have changed too.. can anyone help..???
I don't know if you already did this but when I changed the clock speed I had to reboot twice

Originally Posted by visN900 View Post
If you have the last patch, you propably mistake the file to edit.
The last patch don't use custom-karam profile but two profile called:
-overclock( in use when the phone is unlocked)
-underclock( in use when the phone is locked)

and switch between them every time you lock/unlock the phone.

you should edit file overclock sited in /usr/share/kernel-power-settings
or if you want to use profile custom-karam you have to edit tihs file: /opt/dbus-scripts/cpu_normal

The Following User Says Thank You to tig3r81 For This Useful Post:
after install the latest patch, phone run nearly perfect. Just some time will hang and need to force restart.

The Following User Says Thank You to locolyric For This Useful Post:

Tags
autobrick, awesome-script, do no install, f***epitaph, install it now, perfect_ n900, script-a-brick, very safe