Originally Posted by e-yes View Post
Yes, it's especially build explicitly FOR YOU
thank you very much

I appreciate that

i gonna try it and and tell you the result

you re the best e-yes

Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
am having problems with data. Since am with 02 pay and go I added the settings using APN manager. and the 3G sign appears in the bar. but it keeps telling me no internet?
Firstly, make sure you have all the correct settings but don't put in the username and password as this will disconnect it.
Check both boxes about Data being enabled and you'll see a 3G icon in your status bar.

Ignore it, reboot your phone and all will be well!

i try isntalled but somehow i got rootf full, any idea what i could be doing wonrg?

Posts: 428 | Thanked: 226 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Philippines
Originally Posted by jo21 View Post
i try isntalled but somehow i got rootf full, any idea what i could be doing wonrg?
You skipped or mised some commands to properly install NITDroid...please make sure to read carefully...don't move to the next step until you actually complete it (one command at a time). We also have video tutorials in the Wiki Page.

Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
any chance someone can upload the file to mediafire? or megaupload
N12_UMay.tar.bz2
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YB3P3CHK

nitdroid-kernel-2.6.28-07_rc3_armel.deb
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2U06LTV9

Posts: 62 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ India
just superb..

Posts: 439 | Thanked: 192 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ spain-aragon-zaragoza
some spammer user send me in my nitdroid youtube videos , that he could play with keyboard in all nitdroid games , and send me the page funamess.com , it is a fake .

only in emulators or specific game with keyboard implemented , you can play with keyboard, not in all games how in webos preenv maemo.

Last edited by samipower; 2011-06-10 at 10:38.

Installed UMay last night - followed instructions carefully and had no problems whatsoever - works a charm. Thanks for all those involved in the project (e-yes et all), having a lot of fun switching between Maemo and Niitdroid. :-)

The Following User Says Thank You to ikirk For This Useful Post:
Posts: 56 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Israel
Hi,
I installed the last N12 update on EmmC phone and all works fine but I can't download applications from the market. it stays on "starting download" forever. I can't download anything from with the browser too and since I have no file manager installed - I can't execute the entire .apk files stored on memory.
Also, it won't recognize my 16GB sandisk card even thougt I double-checked the menu has the "${INT_CARD}p2" line. It thinks the "MyDocs" partition from Maemo is the SD card.

Any help with downloadings please?

Last edited by Musta susi; 2011-07-20 at 06:03.

Hey,

I've installed N12_UMay on EmmC according to Method 1 http://wiki.maemo.org/Nitdroid_easy_...lling_Nitdroid

Every thing is working but when i open my browser for the fist time after bootup (Using Gprs) i get the message ``No internet connection available``
But i can see the page loading on the background klik ok and start serving.

Whatsapp works fine using Wifi, but over Gprs i get the message
``No internet connection available`` again.

Is there a way to configure whatsapp to use Gprs?

Last edited by claudiuzz; 2011-08-04 at 17:25.

Tags
android, nitdroid