Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 422 | Thanked: 320 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Israel
Yes, you got it the wrong way:

Forestwalk - A creature with this ability cannot be blocked if the defender has Forests in play
http://www.com-www.com/mtg/glossary.html#Forestwalk

The Following User Says Thank You to efekt For This Useful Post:
I've just pushed Wagic 0.16.0 to extras-devel. It features supports for tons of new cards, new touch enable controls and some upgrade and sound fixes. More details here.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Xawotihs For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
Thank you for this release. Let me suggest you a few improvements for future releases:

- Implement one-single-click in main menu and options.
- Let volume rocker to control volume of the game, as in any other application.
- Add a debonf dialogue to allow the user to decide where to copy the Res folder (in my case I always move it to MyDocs/games/wagic).
- There are some .svn folders included in the Res folder that should be deleted from future versions.

Last edited by ivgalvez; 2011-07-21 at 16:52.

Originally Posted by ivgalvez View Post
- Implement one-single-click in main menu and options.
It was already planned, and maybe even for the complete game. We currently have an SDL port doing that for Android, I might try to reuse the same logic with Qt and Maemo.

- Let volume rocker to control volume of the game, as in any other application.
hum ... ok, I'll see what I can do, but then we need another easy way to cancel and go to the next phase.

- Add a debonf dialogue to allow the user to decide where to copy the Res folder (in my case I always move it to MyDocs/games/wagic).
For Android, we'll probably have "res" package separately downloaded. I guess I could try to reuse this concept for maemo and meego using Qt.

- There are some .svn folders included in the Res folder that should be deleted from future versions.
hoops =)

Thank you for your replies!

Originally Posted by Xawotihs View Post
hum ... ok, I'll see what I can do, but then we need another easy way to cancel and go to the next phase.
At least it could be configurable...

At least it could be configurable...
There's a way to manually configure it by replacing the Res folder with a Res.txt file that points to the correct folder.
This technique works on windows, psp and linux, so I would expect the maemo version to work as well, but am not sure of the details of implementation.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wololo For This Useful Post:
Hi wololo, you are the original author of Wagic, aren't you? Many thanks for your work!

We use it a lot on Maemo. The Res are actually on another partition than the binary, so we use the Res.txt to go get it ...

Welcome here Wololo .

Originally Posted by wololo View Post
There's a way to manually configure it by replacing the Res folder with a Res.txt file that points to the correct folder.
This technique works on windows, psp and linux, so I would expect the maemo version to work as well, but am not sure of the details of implementation.

welcome wololo!

thanks for the new version xawotihs. this port of wagic is one of the highlights of the n900. i didn't realize how nice it was until i loaded wagic onto my phat psp and tried to play without a touch screen...

awesome to hear an android port is in the works. any chance there will be a tablet-optimized version?

Originally Posted by jschan View Post
awesome to hear an android port is in the works. any chance there will be a tablet-optimized version?

No chance at all !!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Xawotihs For This Useful Post:

Tags
bada blows, bada rox, question