Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
yep started with n9 and moved to iphone while dropping the n9
Fracking hell, I just went on a big rant in that thread.
Also asked them to confirm that it doesn't necessarily mean they're abandoning push framework entirely.

Originally Posted by somedude View Post
how would you explain both out of all 2 push utilizing app stooped the push messages who are using pr1.2, and please do look at the pulse discussion thread in Nokia beta site, when one member asked where to find the logs for n9 the pulse developer (working for nokia) said they are not putting any more effort on Nokia n9.
It could be just the 2 push apps need to be reworked to be PR1.2 compatible. This is the first explanation I would think of instead of believing that all push function has been removed from PR1.2.

Posts: 120 | Thanked: 207 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Switzerland
Strange thing with ebuddy XMS is, that push notifications worked once for a long time amazingly beginning with the Nokia Store version. I had to reinstall recently XMS because it all the sudden crashed a lot, since then push notifications won't appear anymore.

Guys, I am using pr 1.2 And push is still working.. Well It was yesterday.. After The update, I deleted and reinstalled Nokia account to get it to work.. Try It!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hakki_01 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Hakki_01 View Post
Guys, I am using pr 1.2 And push is still working.. Well It was yesterday.. After The update, I deleted and reinstalled Nokia account to get it to work.. Try It!
Done! And now XMS doesn't show the warning dialog! I'm going to test if I receive notifications!!

Originally Posted by Moli_T View Post
Done! And now XMS doesn't show the warning dialog! I'm going to test if I receive notifications!!
Just received a push message, so it should be working.. fingers crossed

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
U a genius man, this worked

Just received a push message, so it should be working.. fingers crossed
By now for me it isn't working.

Originally Posted by Moli_T View Post
By now for me it isn't working.
don't know if it's a solution.. i'm just telling what i tried
I did a reboot between uninstall and reinstall.. maybe that helps you?

don't know if it's a solution.. i'm just telling what i tried
I did a reboot between uninstall and reinstall.. maybe that helps you?
the problem bug is in account nokia. But i no understand WTF with account nokia and XMS?