I'm not sure what is more painful, 'pending stock' or having it stuck on 'ready for dispatch' for days on end with no sign of it!

Im stuck on Ready for dispatch for 3 days now.

Posts: 54 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London
Originally Posted by Snaps View Post
Well I called them and got through. You just have to keep calling them mate. If you call once they dont pick up, if you call 10 times they will pick up just because they are getting pissed off with all the "ring ring ring" for 10 minutes

Anyway, they said my PAK code went through on Friday, and my number should port either today or tomorrow.

We will see...

I called Vodafone and they didnt even know who the hell I was lol
I'm having the same problem, received phone on Sat, porting to Voda still getting "SIM card registration failed".

But to be fair in the letter it did say that the registration service may not happen at the weekend.

Posts: 716 | Thanked: 303 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Sheffield, UK
Mine was supposedly posted on Friday, yet I am starting to lose faith that it will turn up today. It doesn't help that MPD do not provide any evidence that they REALLY posted it, just that they withdrew the money.

Posts: 38 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bristol, UK
Originally Posted by Matthaus View Post
I'm not sure what is more painful, 'pending stock' or having it stuck on 'ready for dispatch' for days on end with no sign of it!
For me pending stock It really scares me because if it won't get delivered by 13th I am away on 3 week holiday

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Have we not got anyone receiving their phones yet today?! - that doesn't sound right :| :|

Posts: 167 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Warwickshire
When your number does port though don't expect it to be much use. Ican call out but cant send or recieve SMS and cant recieve calls.

Apparently that can take up to 24hrs to work.

N900 ordered 9/11 Got 05/12 Being sent back soon- keeps rebooting!!!! 10/12 I became the proud owner of the Nokia N900 door stop/paperweight.
11/12 became the proud owner of handset no2

Originally Posted by noobmonkey View Post
Have we not got anyone receiving their phones yet today?! - that doesn't sound right :| :|
Nope, been working 3 nights flat, staying up again until 1pm, if no show ill..................................cry as I cba and to tired

N900 - 23/11/2009 13:07:00 Voda-30+web "Ready To Despatch" @ 4/12
Courtesy call from MPD Manger - After a complaint email sent
Guildford store is experiencing problems, if you ordered early and still not arrived, most likly from this store - wait until Friday and if not email Karl
Delivery confirmation 09/12 @ 4pm
Received another call from MPD manager saying 100% left Guildford
Received 10/12 @ 10am

Posts: 739 | Thanked: 220 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Surrey, UK
Been 'Ready for Dispatch' for 5 days and mine ain't gonna arrive today as I just received a 'signed for delivery' not from the usual postie. It's looking like tomorrow here...

Still not got mine... Ordered 24th sept. Sad face.