Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Originally Posted by nikos523 View Post
People want to know when the device is going to ship to them, meaning like a week or so to have it in your hands.
They don't care when the device is going to ship to this or the other warehouse, waiting for customs etc.
I disagree. People have been complaining for weeks because there is no news, claiming that even news with no content would be good just to keep the thread open. Now we have news, with content detailing the ongoing process and current status, and confirmation that shipments are starting, yet it appears to make a good reason to complain too. From this point, if I was PR at F(x)tec, I wouldn't know how to improve communication as requested by customers.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
I disagree. People have been complaining for weeks because there is no news, claiming that even news with no content would be good just to keep the thread open. Now we have news, with content detailing the ongoing process and current status, and confirmation that shipments are starting, yet it appears to make a good reason to complain too. From this point, if I was PR at F(x)tec, I wouldn't know how to improve communication as requested by customers.

I mentioned that right after the part you quoted.
I would accept any news myself, if it was (for example) mentioned that the shipping is going to happen late November, but now we are waiting for the Chinese customs. Now we are waiting for the devices to arrive at our warehouse etc.
But in that case, it's like mentioning shipping to the company, when it seemed like this day would be the day that they where going to ship to customers.

Originally Posted by deutch1976 View Post
For many of you it may be easy to pay almost 700€ on a new phone. I sold my motorbike to pay some of my expenses and to have money to buy the FX Tec Pro1. This is a small effort comparing to FX Tec team on bringing us a device that no other company even dared to develop. When someone depends on othe to make something possible is very complicated because many things can hapen. They started to ship today. Even though it should be from warehouses and not from factory it still hapened. Let them give a chance to deliver all devices and i am sure that if they develop pro2 they learned a lot with these mistakes
Brother, no one will give you a medal for going broke to buy a phone at this day and age. You have to rearrange your priorities and I'm saying that from the bottom of my heart!
Also about the second part, I disagree.
They won't give the devices for free or cheap. They saw a business opportunity, they grabbed it, they asked for funds and they will make profit. Nothing wrong with that obviously.
All I'm saying is that there is no reason to be "romantic" or something and I explained myself above.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nikos523 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 697 | Thanked: 1,980 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal
I mentioned that right after the part you quoted.
I would accept any news myself, if it was (for example) mentioned that the shipping is going to happen late November, but now we are waiting for the Chinese customs. Now we are waiting for the devices to arrive at our warehouse etc.
But in that case, it's like mentioning shipping to the company, when it seemed like this day would be the day that they where going to ship to customers.

Brother, no one will give you a medal for going broke to buy a phone at this day and age. You have to rearrange your priorities and I'm saying that from the bottom of my heart!
Also about the second part, I disagree.
They won't give the devices for free or cheap. They saw a business opportunity, they grabbed it, they asked for funds and they will make profit. Nothing wrong with that obviously.
All I'm saying is that there is no reason to be "romantic" or something and I explained myself above.

Not asking for a medal nor money to buy it. I made the decision i wanted to. And my decision apart from wanting a dream device, was to help Chen and his team. No regrets from that for sure

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deutch1976 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by deutch1976 View Post
Not asking for a medal nor money to buy it. I made the decision i wanted to. And my decision apart from wanting a dream device, was to help Chen and his team. No regrets from that for sure
Good for you, but that doesn't make it a valid argument about the shipping delays.
Anyway, I hope things get better for you!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nikos523 For This Useful Post:
Good for you, but that doesn't make it a valid argument about the shipping delays.
Anyway, I hope things get better for you!

Look at the bright side of it. At least we will have something to wrap and put beside the Christmas tree

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deutch1976 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Just for heads up - Cosmo Communicator delayed again too.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Bundyo View Post
Just for heads up - Cosmo Communicator delayed again too.
I believe they ship from the same factory as someone said on a Cosmo Tweet

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
We are all trapped in the same Purgatory.

The Following User Says Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,704 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
Selling a motorcycle to get Fx phone? Man, you either have to have another two wheeler or the one you sold you didin't like. But to sell a motorcycle you love for a phone, that I can't understand.

By the way: my friends brother is making RMK electric motorcycles. Engine in the wheel. Zero chain, zero gear.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Maemish View Post
Selling a motorcycle to get Fx phone? Man, you either have to have another two wheeler or the one you sold you didin't like. But to sell a motorcycle you love for a phone, that I can't understand.

By the way: my friends brother is making RMK electric motorcycles. Engine in the wheel. Zero chain, zero gear.
I sold it to pay the license (only could drive 125cc), to pay some expenses and to buy FX tec pro1. I like the Piaggio MP3 400 lte i had but i want to go a step higher

Tags
a good rabbit, fxtec, hwkbd, keyboard, livermorium, n950 revival, never gives up, qwerty, readyfx, silly rabbit