Posts: 127 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bath, UK
all my post comes in a van because I live in the middle of nowhere ...getting impatient now!! haha

Originally Posted by chrisd View Post
LOL misread your comment my bad
Haha, did wonder

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
The parcels from MPD came in a special next day delivery package - and according to Royal Mail that is normally before 1pm (Mine turned up at 1:05pm - and the guy apologised )

It did come in a separate van - was actually the third royal mail delivery for me on friday, 1st was letters, second was 4 parcels, and third was the N900 on it's own.

can't wait to see all your pics! Also to keep a bit of interest going - lets see your desktop screenshots once you have set it up! will post my newly changed one in a minute (At work, so trying to do 2 things at once!)

The Following User Says Thank You to noobmonkey For This Useful Post:
Posts: 83 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London
Yeah no sign of the special delivery van here either.Been ready for despatch since Thursday. Bit worried that no one else has received theirs today either. Hopefully there is a batch that has been sent out which is coming today

if it was a choice between chinese water torture and this.....................id take the water torture without a doubt

Originally Posted by noobmonkey View Post
The parcels from MPD came in a special next day delivery package - and according to Royal Mail that is normally before 1pm (Mine turned up at 1:05pm - and the guy apologised )

It did come in a separate van - was actually the third royal mail delivery for me on friday, 1st was letters, second was 4 parcels, and third was the N900 on it's own.

can't wait to see all your pics! Also to keep a bit of interest going - lets see your desktop screenshots once you have set it up! will post my newly changed one in a minute (At work, so trying to do 2 things at once!)

please don't post any pics it'll be like rubbing salt into a wound

Here is my current desktop (Using one at the moment - till i sort out using all four (do have a few things on the second and third!)

Currently on there is....
Data logger
IP Address
Gpodder
Zoutube
Google, maemo, facebook and Twitter links
FM Transmitter (Genius!)
Weather where i am (Colddddddd!)
email
phone
conversations
adress book
photos
media
password safe
Also have the screenshotter tool - very useful

Originally Posted by chrisd View Post
please don't post any pics it'll be like rubbing salt into a wound
tooo late! - Sorry!

Posts: 739 | Thanked: 220 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Surrey, UK
I think it's good when people start getting their N900s as it proves that this isn't a mythical mobile / internet tablet after all. Also gives us a degree of confidence that they are on their way.

Posts: 167 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Warwickshire
And so it begins. MPD say take it to Nokia retail. Nokia Retail say no you can't.

And to make it worse phone rebooted whilst talking to Nokia. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

N900 ordered 9/11 Got 05/12 Being sent back soon- keeps rebooting!!!! 10/12 I became the proud owner of the Nokia N900 door stop/paperweight.
11/12 became the proud owner of handset no2