Originally Posted by itsnotabigtruck View Post
Well, it's probably a good idea to increment a little at a time and then do stability testing. This provides a more scientific approach than just ramping it up and hoping it doesn't crash.

However, once you've found the highest stable clock speed, there's no reason not to set it to that speed straight away.
Yeah thats what I meant.

When testing its a good idea to increment and test using a similar method to see the performance differences and test stability.

But once you have a max, or a rough idea of ur max, its safe to just bump straight to it

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Reporting 1,3 GHz here, voltage 1375000. The smart reflex is on. First batch phone from Finland. Seems solid so far after two hours of brutal usage, including incoming phone calls under the stress.

1,3GHz, voltages at 1275000 and with SR on recording went fine, but watching the result crashed the phone. The video was ok after the reboot with no visible corruption though.

Working fine so far at 1.3 GHz with 1.3 V (SR on). What's the default voltage at stock clocks?

Posts: 23 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Finland
Originally Posted by jleholeho View Post
any real boost at 1.3?
I don`t think that ui feels smoother after OC. Maybe some minimal difference. But definitely boosting app launch and web browsing. Recommended!

WoW just tried directly @ 1.3 Ghz and default voltage.

Perfectly stable !

UI is a little bit smoother IMO, but the biggest difference is time to launch Qneptunea, just amazing the time loading difference and smoothness while scrolling tweets !

Thanks

Posts: 418 | Thanked: 506 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Argentina
Is there any *.deb app to install? to avoid the terminal thing of copy and install?

I mean an installer of the overclock thing, that should be installed after the inception

Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 1,916 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Edmonton, AB
yeah it's bundled with the whatsapp deb

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Creamy Goodness For This Useful Post:
Posts: 418 | Thanked: 506 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Argentina
Originally Posted by Creamy Goodness View Post
yeah it's bundled with the whatsapp deb
Im tired of your intolerance

Advice: Go out and get laid

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flotron For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 1,916 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Edmonton, AB
I can't because I'm writing a goddamn UI for idiots that can't type two things into a terminal

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Creamy Goodness For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by flotron View Post
Im tired of your intolerance

Advice: Go out and get laid
Flotron, be happy he is even making this effort, otherwise overclocking on the N9 would take so much longer.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arie For This Useful Post: