I am able to access it now. Five star rating at least is there.

Hmm.. am I imagining or did there use to be more than one page of games? Probably just me imagining.

Last edited by Viipottaja; 2010-03-30 at 17:17.

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
still down here, maybe they putting another new backend in place to handle paid content to coincide with PR 1.2

I just got into the Ovi Store from the N900 no problem.

Same old crap.

Posts: 3,319 | Thanked: 5,610 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
The hopeful thing is that when it recovers, we might actually get some decent content.
Errm, the biggest change is that stuff can actually be submitted now without 'special deals'. It will be a few more days (read: weeks) before the submitted content goes through QA and various distribution hoops. As far as users go, they have the fantastic improvement of having FIVE star ratings (that's what we've been waiting for all this time, right? ).

The Following User Says Thank You to attila77 For This Useful Post:
If the downtime meant more applications for the device,i wouldnt mind the downtime .But then again,how does the downtime concern anyone?The store is pretty much empty,and there isnt anything in it that cant be downloaded from the repositories(mostly).

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Somehow, having a store open and having it not work for a new phone seems wasteful -- I wonder why I feel that way? I wouldn't be bothered if they opened a Wal Mart near my house and there weren't any things to buy in it. Would I?

Posts: 1,012 | Thanked: 817 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ France
Errm, the biggest change is that stuff can actually be submitted now
But still require VAT number to register which every company in france didn't have !

GRRRRRRr !!!!

Posts: 125 | Thanked: 35 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by geneven View Post
Somehow, having a store open and having it not work for a new phone seems wasteful -- I wonder why I feel that way? I wouldn't be bothered if they opened a Wal Mart near my house and there weren't any things to buy in it. Would I?
It works, but not paid content.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
the store is Über down...Eric and the team went for a smoke. will be back up in a few days. The store went up in smoke.

Last edited by Dave999; 2010-03-30 at 17:50.

Is this still down for everyone else? I can't get on and the repository isn't working either!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neufena For This Useful Post: