Notices

Closed Thread
Originally Posted by STVN View Post
I registered my phone number correctly and Whatsapp send a msg with a code. Where do I put that code?

Please help
no need to put code it will auto register in MyDocs yappari.log

Posts: 20 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Hong Kong
Phone numbers without prefix can be considered same prefix as me? I think it would be a good workaround. Only 4 contacts have prefix in my phonebook...

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by lazyfai View Post
Phone numbers without prefix can be considered same prefix as me? I think it would be a good workaround. Only 4 contacts have prefix in my phonebook...
I can see where you got your nickname Modify your contacts don't be lazy. You'd have to do it in an Android phone or an iPhone.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,808 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by iDont View Post
Scorpius, thank you for your effort put into this application! As much as I dislike proprietary protocols, I'm somewhat forced to use WhatsApp lately, and Yappari does a great job at providing its features.

+1. I also dislike whatsapp and thought I'd never use it, but Yappari, and the high-quality feeling that this thread and mainly its developer (Scorpius) has made me want to try it.

I still don't like whatsapp, but Yappari looks really good (and this is only the beginning), so when my family bugs me again about not being whatsapp'ed I'll at least have something I can throw at them

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reinob For This Useful Post:
Posts: 20 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Hong Kong
It is not lazy, as the official whatsapp client will do this as well.

Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
I can see where you got your nickname Modify your contacts don't be lazy. You'd have to do it in an Android phone or an iPhone.

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by lazyfai View Post
It is not lazy, as the official whatsapp client will do this as well.
If the official client does it, then I'll do it... when Contact Synchronization is implemented of course.

The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mlwane View Post

I also tried your latest release, but still, I get a segfault.

Code:
Opening Address Book...
Segmentation fault
Same here, opening address book and segmentation fault.

Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
If the official client does it, then I'll do it... when Contact Synchronization is implemented of course.
I wouldn't want that Then I would have to use an older version of Yappari. I will only use clients that just send the mobiles I want. If the synchronization only sends the ones with international prefix, I can control it, but if it sends all of them... ouch :S

Send me your /home/user/MyDocs/yappari.log (put it in pastebin.org or uppit.com and send me the link). I'll try to figure it out.

Also everybody who's reading this that still has a problem registering please do this. If you can do it through private messages it's even better (not everybody can, it depends on the number of the posts you have) because sometimes I miss one or two people in the thread with problems.

I checked the Log file, it said first that the application is not registered , i uninstalled and installed again now i can see in the Log that Registration is OK . but still reading ( connecting) not connected
this the new Log:
There was an error: 5
Connection closed.
Connecting to bin-short.whatsapp.net:5222 ...
Connection closed.
Connection closed.
Connection closed.
There was an error: 7
Connection closed.
Network connection changed

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Trinidad
Originally Posted by malkavian View Post
I wouldn't want that Then I would have to use an older version of Yappari. I will only use clients that just send the mobiles I want. If the synchronization only sends the ones with international prefix, I can control it, but if it sends all of them... ouch :S
You have a choice, use the app or don't!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Dre For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp