Active Topics

Notices

Closed Thread
Hello

Could anyone help me with this yappari log (attached). I am not able to get registered either through sms or through call (call never comes back). I m using version .26.

Please help me with the log as to what can be the problem.

Regards
Shanksi
Attached Files
File Type: txt yappari.txt (13.1 KB, 139 views)

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Nigeria
Originally Posted by shanksi008 View Post
Hello

Could anyone help me with this yappari log (attached). I am not able to get registered either through sms or through call (call never comes back). I m using version .26.

Please help me with the log as to what can be the problem.

Regards
Shanksi
Did you ever use whatsapp java-port successfully?

Originally Posted by Cozzbie View Post
Did you ever use whatsapp java-port successfully?
No pal.... I did not... and I do not know how to get tht JAVA port wrking...

No pal.... I did not... and I do not know how to get tht JAVA port wrking...
well sadly it seems to be a core requisite to getting yappari to work as Scorpio mentioned on the first page. I couldn't get it to work too so yeah...no hope I guess...plus the present verification code from whatsapp is 6 digits as opposed to the 3 digits yappari requests...much ado about...

*sad much*...we'll be waiting

Originally Posted by Cozzbie View Post
well sadly it seems to be a core requisite to getting yappari to work as Scorpio mentioned on the first page. I couldn't get it to work too so yeah...no hope I guess...plus the present verification code from whatsapp is 6 digits as opposed to the 3 digits yappari requests...much ado about...

*sad much*...we'll be waiting
Can I use only the one given by peterbjornx... istead of going through yappari???

Can I use only the one given by peterbjornx... istead of going through yappari???
yes you can!!! OBAMA!!!

Its an application that was created well before yappari so by default it works independently...as its own boss!!!

but you'd need to tweek that too to get it to work...so just perform a search on how to use it and follow the instructions and you should be good...I saw a post and how you could even use Bluestacks to get it to work but for some reason can't seem to locate it no more...

All the best.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Cozzbie,

Yappari is no longer dependent on the Java WhatsApp port; both are independent... Read Scorpius', post in the previous page acknowledging that new users most probably won't be able to register due to the 6-digit thing that even Wazapp is inflicted by currently...

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Cozzbie,

Yappari is no longer dependent on the Java WhatsApp port; both are independent... Read Scorpius', post in the previous page acknowledging that new users most probably won't be able to register due to the 6-digit thing that even Wazapp is inflicted by currently...
I won't argue with what you have said, because I really haven't gotten it to work too but there's no mention of if yappari works independently of java-port on the previous page, just that whatsapp is having issues. But like I said, on the first page Scorpio mentioned its dependency stating that only those peeps that successfully used the java-port will get yappari to work, and on a recent tutorial...cant seem to find it...a detailed way to get yappari to work by first getting a confirmation through java-port was used...just saying.

If Scorpio said it...then it must be.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Cozzbie,

That was before it doesn't apply any longer... You can't expect him to be putting in every of his earlier posts that Java Port not required anymore but you can see him put it in his OP which currently doesn't have that limitation anymore... See this post on that Java port thread too...

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Cozzbie,

That was before it doesn't apply any longer... You can't expect him to be putting in every of his earlier posts that Java Port not required anymore but you can see him put it in his OP which currently doesn't have that limitation anymore... See this post on that Java port thread too...
Aiit...will do.

Thanks

I also hope @shanksi008 sees this.

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp