Active Topics

Notices

Banned | Posts: 695 | Thanked: 308 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ originally pakistan ,now in china
we need something like ( i-swifter ),tweak flash is almost useless on flash versions as now many sites start requiring flash 10 which is nt available for maemo OS ,not so far.hope developers will be working on it.

Originally Posted by attila77 View Post
Hm, very weird - go and check on http://www.playerversion.com/ if you're actually seeing the right version. A reboot might also help. Alternatively, you can try retracing your steps (restore original flash ver, reboot, and then do what you did first time). I don't know what exactly CleaN900 does, but shouldn't affect TFV (the Flash package is part of the firmware so even if you would somehow lose TFV the plugin would be unaffected)
Weird... playerversion.com is reporting the right version (10.1.53). Could it be that I don't have the right version of Flash installed for PR1.3 (I reinstalled it using apt-get)?

I've tried retracing my steps and have rebooted many times inbetween but still no joy

Posts: 3,319 | Thanked: 5,610 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Finland
TFV will not change the version string if the flash plugin binary is not the same as PR1.3, so that's not the trick... There is of course the super-slim possibility that the site actually updated something while you were surfing it, but that's not really likely.

Can somebody please test :http://one.com.au/motorsport-live-streaming.htm.

That would be greatly appreciated. Live F1 just doesn't cut it sometimes, especially if a decent internet connection is around to stream the F1 live.

Cheers,
Fred

bump? F1 in Valencia this weekend...

i cant watch youtube with my default web browser but unable to watch videos on mozzilla and opera mini?? it says i need to get the latest version of flash..anyway around this ??

cool,thanks!

Originally Posted by attila77 View Post
We all know there are more and more web sites all too eager to lock people with Flash 9 out, even though their content does not really require Flash 10.x.

Well, Ladies and Geeks, the days of manually fiddling with your hex editor to work around or deal with terminal/root stuff is over. Fully appreciating people who experimented with this before me (kevloral et al), I give you Tweak Flash Version which allows you to painlessly change the reported flash version from a GUI (and it even makes a backup of the .so - ha !). Note - this will NOT make flash faster or sites genuinely requiring Flash 10 work. What it does is getting you around pesky Flash version checks. Enjoy.

EDIT:

The backup is at ~/MyDocs/libflashplugin.so.pr1.2

A Diablo version will follow shortly when we get the kinks sorted out on Fremantle.

You don't need to restore the original libs if you are already using kevloral's binaries, tweakflashver will handle those just fine.
i have problem with web application after the last update of ssu community there is some problem in my web app the problem occur is i am unable to play video in facebook site when i click on video its shows a message that u have to upgrade adobe flash player but on the other hand it plays the video on youtube site i dont know what to do with it so plz solve this problem.

Posts: 412 | Thanked: 480 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Bronx, NY

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike Fila For This Useful Post:
still wont fix it for me. I happened right after I updated cssu package

Tags
facebook video, flash 10, flash 10.1, poormansflash10, tweak flash