Notices

Posts: 306 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Austria
thanks guys, two issues...
internet radio icon is broken
songs sorting doesnt work correct

Posts: 458 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Holland
Possible with this update to edit mp3 tags?

Are there limits to the song length? I tried the mp3 from this podcast post: http://tim.geekheim.de/2011/07/25/ns...-petzenberger/ (find MP3-Version: Mediendatei). It is >4 hours long. The new player binary shows 46.58 only and when scrolling through the file the time counter is reset on full hours.

The original player is able to show the full time counter with hour digits.

Posts: 185 | Thanked: 49 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ The Netherlands
for me the updated version doesn't work well. When clicking to play a song it gets stuck and plays a diffrent song. I installed the old version again.

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Mumbai
Hey MohammadAG!
Thnx for the wonderful addition to the stock media player!

I request a feature:
in the entertainment view or otherwise, upon typing the name of the song, focus should be changed to the song.
its a pain to scroll through a list of ~4000 songs.

Thnx.

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Mumbai
Originally Posted by Carlito View Post
Possible with this update to edit mp3 tags?
and this too will be awesome.
maybe next update!

hello
i have a problem with the entertainment veiw of OMP and ithink its problem with my Qt or Python
here is my screenshot
please help
Attached Images

Posts: 127 | Thanked: 49 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Ipswich, Uk
Not sure if this has been said before but im finding when closing OMP in most casses music or radio will continue to play untill reopening player and pressing stop then exit and music and or radio stopd playing!!

But all the same Great work. Thanks

Loz.

Audiophile real hi end hifi lover: Revolver Rebel turntable Ortofon CMBPRO stylus, Arcam FMJ MS250 Media server, Krell KRC-2 Analogue pre amp, DENON UDRA-70 sub amp, Harmon Kardon EQ8 eq.
ECS EA1 mono block amps x2, Tannoy M3, Tannoy ST50 super tweeters.
Tannoy 625 Alfie Sub, Revo iblik Wifi reflashed now with DAB. Pure Sound

Dont steal, the govenment hates the compitition.

www.vacrite.co.uk

Originally Posted by Loz View Post
Not sure if this has been said before but im finding when closing OMP in most casses music or radio will continue to play untill reopening player and pressing stop then exit and music and or radio stopd playing!!
This is a feature of the OMP app. In the Options menu you can check a box that will make sure music is turned off when exiting the app, just like the stock Media Player.

The Following User Says Thank You to wumpwoast For This Useful Post:
Posts: 127 | Thanked: 49 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Ipswich, Uk
[QUOTE=wumpwoast;1063811]This is a feature of the OMP app. In the Options menu you can check a box that will make sure music is turned off when exiting the app, just like the stock Media Player.[/Thanks for the heads up... ill check that box... but also and this is a pain... if im listing to lets say radio 5 live on my stock player, and at another time I was listening to lets say radio 4 on the OMP, what I find is if im listing to 5 live and then for what ever reason the stock goes into buffering mode when it reconnects im then listening to radio 4!!! so I have to stop the omp and set 5 live again. this only started once i install the OMP. Now when Im playing the OMP and it stops and buffers.... when it reconnects ill be listening to soo other randon station so I have to stop that and put it back to what I was listening too.

Any ideas a n

Loz

Audiophile real hi end hifi lover: Revolver Rebel turntable Ortofon CMBPRO stylus, Arcam FMJ MS250 Media server, Krell KRC-2 Analogue pre amp, DENON UDRA-70 sub amp, Harmon Kardon EQ8 eq.
ECS EA1 mono block amps x2, Tannoy M3, Tannoy ST50 super tweeters.
Tannoy 625 Alfie Sub, Revo iblik Wifi reflashed now with DAB. Pure Sound

Dont steal, the govenment hates the compitition.

www.vacrite.co.uk

Tags
libplayback, mag 4 prez, media, open source, player, portrait mode, re-write, remake, reverse