Active Topics

Poll: Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?
Poll Options
Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?

Originally Posted by erick2991 View Post
ammyt please help me i did the clean install of nitdroid....but its really unstable it reboots all the time ...when i try to open the browser or an app it reboots ...sometimes i got wifi signal and sometimes i dont ...its constantly rebooting i dont know what is the problem ...i already searched in this thread but i cant find and answer...please help over here man
Most likely your max CPU speed is more than your phone can handle. Install SetCPU and set your max CPU to 805 MHz. Worked beautifully for me.

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Caracas Venezuela
well thats difficult because i need to open the browser and download astrofile manager ...then i have to open astro and install setcpu but my phone is so unstable that i cant even download the file manager...is there another way of install setcpu ???i mean without open the browser??? does nitdroid has a built in filemanager???so i wouldnt have to download astro??...

I don't know any other way. It took me like 10 boots to install astro and setcpu, but it was stable after that.

well ill try...thanks for the suggestion man ...

skykooler i tried but its just impossible i cant open the browser it just reboots my phone...i dont know what to do ...its so unstable ...i have been trying for about an hour but its a waste of time ... i can only load google search then it reboots...are you sure its only a overclocking problem???...

skykooler i tried but its just impossible i cant open the browser it just reboots my phone...i dont know what to do ...its so unstable ...i have been trying for about an hour but its a waste of time ... i can only load google search then it reboots...are you sure its only a overclocking problem???...
I downloaded setcpu in Maemo. I then just had to install it in nitdroid.

yes i did that too but ...i dont have any file manager to access to the setcpu apk installed in nitdroid... i cant install anything because the market and the browser just crash....the only thing that i have to do is install astro but i cant open the market neither the browser...thats my problem

yes i did that too but ...i dont have any file manager to access to the setcpu apk installed in nitdroid... i cant install anything because the market and the browser just crash....the only thing that i have to do is install astro but i cant open the market neither the browser...thats my problem
I had that too...I waited about half a minute after it booted to launch the market (to let it settle down a bit), then used it in landscape mode (so it didn't have to launch the virtual keyboard), then installed ASTRO. If that doesn't help then I'm afraid I've run out of suggestions, except to maybe get someone to make you a preinstalled image with the CPU set back - I would, but my internet is too slow.

well ill try again doing it like you did ...thanks for your help man

skykooler thanks man i did it i finally did it...thanks now it works perfect ..

The Following User Says Thank You to erick2991 For This Useful Post:

Tags
community win, mor*nicindians, nitdroid