Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 863 | Thanked: 213 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Goa
dude install it frm app manager.

Posts: 404 | Thanked: 186 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Dehradun,India
Originally Posted by seanmcken View Post
dude install it frm app manager.
yappari isn't in maemo repository

im already registred but when i quit yappari. then reopen it then connection error. retrying in 10 seconds.. error encounters.
and register form open again.

and when i change my natework wifi to 3G then select connections popup open repeatedly.

Last edited by pradip300; 2012-12-30 at 14:27.

Posts: 863 | Thanked: 213 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Goa
@ raaj13
its there i installed it

The Following User Says Thank You to seanmcken For This Useful Post:
Posts: 404 | Thanked: 186 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Dehradun,India
Originally Posted by seanmcken View Post
@ raaj13
its there i installed it
Thanks.
Didn't knew it was uploaded

The Following User Says Thank You to raaj13 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 17 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Netherlands
I do congratulate Scorpius on having produced such a marvelous whatsappclient that was so much desired for the N900 _O_

One feature that I really hope for / fanatically pray for is the possiblity to select messages and copy them into the buffer, so that the content may be pasted into documents and such:

Have you any plans to program a copy-paste-feauture, Scorpius?
You would be my alltime-hero if you did!

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 266 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Apeldoorn area, Netherlands
Originally Posted by raaj13 View Post
Thanks.
Didn't knew it was uploaded
It's not in the normal repository's yet. It's probably in Extras or Extras-Devel. But next time you can use Ham to update to the next version if you have those repositories enabled of course.

Originally Posted by Armando View Post
Have you any plans to program a copy-paste-feauture, Scorpius?
You would be my alltime-hero if you did!
Has been answered mutiple times. Use google next time instead.

Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
Nope, no copy/paste yet.
Not yet means it will come.

Last edited by Wreck; 2012-12-30 at 17:43.

Posts: 17 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by Wreck View Post
Has been answered mutiple times. Use google next time instead.
Don't bite! It's a normal question, and I'll ask it here, which is the appropriate place. The fact that it apparently has been asked more often than once is quite logical in a thread with more than 50 pages, let alone more than 260 pages on TMO. This is a different, but quite common problem of enthropy, which is easily solved by compiling a FAQ-page, or even a manual. So, again, don't bite, and thanks for the information you provided.

i cant register in yappari... i am new to maemo, and just followed all the steps of installing it... but the sms registration fails, and so does the calling option... someone plz help.... i badly need whatsapp in my phone...

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by Armando View Post
Don't bite! It's a normal question, and I'll ask it here, which is the appropriate place. The fact that it apparently has been asked more often than once is quite logical in a thread with more than 50 pages, let alone more than 260 pages on TMO. This is a different, but quite common problem of enthropy, which is easily solved by compiling a FAQ-page, or even a manual. So, again, don't bite, and thanks for the information you provided.
If we make a FAQ or something nobody will read it anyway. Dozens of people come every week to ask questions that are already answered in the FIRST post, and nobody reads the first post EVER.

So I'm not wasting my time.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp