Poll: Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?
Poll Options
Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?

Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
@da_nvncbl
I suggest you to uninstall NITDroid, remove its folders, and re-download N12_UMay.tar.bz2 and the RC3 kernel and begin a fresh install.
Uninstall by: http://wiki.maemo.org/Nitdroid_easy_...MMC#Method_1_2

Why don't you give repartitioning a shot?
hey ammyt,

tried with rc3 kernel but same thing again its not booting and talking about repartioting I do not mind doing that but I am a noob and it tuk me ages to understand these steps but still will give a try but 1 question before that:
y is it not working right now??as it was working before??

Originally Posted by Radicalz38 View Post
Hi ammyt! Just saw this changelog now

From http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=49811
How come your info says call voice calls is still under development? isn't sound the only showstopper bug for voice calls?
cause the person working on it sent tweet about getting it working but of course hasnt been distributed to the public yet as he needs to continue testing it. he also sent tweet getting camera working with pics from phone. hes getting there.

@ammyt is the camera working now???

hope to see the update with photos

i have a problem. whenever i connect the phone to my laptop..it can detect the usb tethering and mass storage..but when i turn on mass storage mode it still loading and cannot connect. why does this happen?

any help will be appreciated much

Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
NEWS: Camera officially works in NITDroid now, me wondering, 720p will this turn to reality?
I can't wait!!

The Following User Says Thank You to skykooler For This Useful Post:
hey all, i have the first gingerbread nitdroid (9?) installed on emmc is it easy to upgrade to umay without wiping my maemo?

Camera finally works , call service is way to go soon but unfortunately, still... i can only read and receive incoming message up to 110 character

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
Originally Posted by jerryfreak View Post
hey all, i have the first gingerbread nitdroid (9?) installed on emmc is it easy to upgrade to umay without wiping my maemo?
Yes, read the WIKI.

Originally Posted by batarawatson View Post
Camera finally works , call service is way to go soon but unfortunately, still... i can only read and receive incoming message up to 110 character
Do you have the camera working too? How is this done?

Posts: 552 | Thanked: 183 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Not decided
I want to inform you that Alexey didn't receive a community N950 device and he is kinda angry with that. Some of his tweets prove it. I don't want to predict anything or blame him but I think that nitdroid's journey is probably over. I was supporting him, still doing it and I ll be doing it, but this is my opinion. I hope he will continue to make nitdroid better and prove that my words are false. He did a great job with nitdroid for our N900 and he didn't receive a free device which surely deserves. I hope this gonna change too.

Thank you again Alexey

Tags
community win, mor*nicindians, nitdroid