Posts: 283 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ US Air Force
you guys who are either new or just here trolling, you mite want to ask someone to PM with you on getting invites so they dnt waste any ( speaking from personal experince I had two ppl send me invites to GW because i just posted with out cordinating with any specific person ) so when i finally got my invites I 2 from two different ppl. there were only to guys who PM'd me letting me know "personally" they want me to be generous, but instead of having to comb through the thread I can just PM them back and ask if they got invites yet.

just a suggestion,

Last edited by jalladin; 2009-11-09 at 06:16.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by jalladin View Post
you guys who are either new or just here trolling, you mite want to ask someone to PM with you on getting invites so they dnt waste any ( speaking from personal experince I had two ppl send me invites to GW because i just posted with out cordinating with any specific person ) so when i finally got my invites I 2 from two different ppl. there were only to guys who PM'd me letting me know "personally" they want me to be generous, but instead of having to comb through the thread I can just PM them back and ask if they got invites yet.

just a suggestion,
I am new to here and i cant access the pms. it says that i dont have sufficient rights. So i guess thats what happening to the others

i see your point. Im here to stay tho, gonna pre-order my n900 soon and as a developer i intend to write some programs for it. Can anyone with invites let themselves know so we know who to ask.

Hello all,
I am about to preorder my n900 and I was wondering if anyone has any spare Google Voice invites? jpaulwhite@gmail.com is my address. Thank you!

Paul White

I just tried to PM and can't PM yet either. Bummer

i have three google voice invites to send out, willing to trade for google wave invites... otherwise, i will try to see who's next in line for a GV request and will contact you, but this format is a bit difficult to weed through

Originally Posted by melp View Post
i have three google voice invites to send out, willing to trade for google wave invites... otherwise, i will try to see who's next in line for a GV request and will contact you, but this format is a bit difficult to weed through
Hi Melp,
If you have an extra, could you send it to jpaulwhite at gmail dot com? Thanks,

Paul White

Originally Posted by jpaulwhite View Post
Hi Melp,
If you have an extra, could you send it to jpaulwhite at gmail dot com? Thanks,

Paul White
oy! get in line! there are alot of people before you still without invites

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Anyone have any Google Wave invites to spare?

ajafari at gmail dot com

Think a new thread with something more organise would be helpful.
For example those with invites post how many they can give away, other users with 50+ Thanks can PM perhaps?

P.S
I need a Google Wave invite if you have one spare please PM me.

Cheers!

Tags
generosity, giving, google voice, invitations, invites, panhandling, pathetic beggars